42. X-Men, Together

3rd Person POV

The woman infront of the vexed man soon crumbled to her knees, revealing that she was not Wanda... but infact Miss Sinister. She was shape-shifting but Y/N's senses allowed him to know what was his wife and not.

Y/N: Don't pretend to be my wife.

A look of fear spread across the woman, tears falling to her eyes before she curled up and groaned to her death.

Wolverine then wasted no time in sprinting out of the forest to find the village, the adrenaline finally secreted in his bloodstream and he began running at full speed.

When he got there he saw so much happening. Gambit, Ororo and Jimmy were attacking a genetically modified pterodactyl, while Jean was trying to fight off the teleporter. And Beast was fighting off the big guy.

In the middle of it, Cyclops was currently fighting off a giant tiger like creature, asit trashed him around the ground

In the middle of it, Cyclops was currently fighting off a giant tiger like creature, asit trashed him around the ground. Y/N decided to take the uncommon decision by helping the leader of the team.

Y/N ran full speed before getting on his knees and skidding through, cutting up the creature by the legs with his vibranium claws.

The creature used its mouth to take away Y/N from the ground and slam him against it, causing him to groan. Y/N shut his eyes and kicked the large animal off him, before getting up himself and staring at the creature.

It was a large grey lizard like animal, grumbling lowly from the hurt. Y/N looked behind to see Scott who was weakened on the floor before turning again to face the creature.

Y/N let out a loud erratic scream, gaining his savage qualities before running with his claws out to fight the creature

The beast came towards him and the two began tussling, the claws went into the chest of the 4 legged creature causing it to scream in pain.

Y/N was now under the beast, allowing it to scratch his face making him scream in pain. He eventually was able to use his claws to slice up the mouth, causing black blood to spill everywhere.