3. Shipyard

Wanda's POV

Ultron has finished his prep for the shipyard infiltration and I've been wanting to ask Y/N out on a... Night out? Well I just want to know about him more, I don't if it's that I'm attracted to him or as kids, Pietro and I haven't had much of a childhood or had friends... It was always the two of us, I just want to know Y/N more but everytime I'm around him he gets me so anxious.

I walk into a room where I find him lifting some weights... Shirtless. I don't know how to explain it but it's creating some funny feeling in my stomach.

I knock gently on the side of the door frame making Y/N put down the weights and stand up.

Y/N: Hey.

The words seem to dissappear from my mouth when he's around. For someone who can control minds, I can't seem to control my own mind.

I walk into the room, rubbing the back of my hand with my fingers.

Wanda: I know you're probably going through a lot right now, but I was wondering if you were interested in clearing your head? Maybe we could go walk around town and stop by for some coffee? I mean- You don't-

Y/N: Yes.

My head shot up, and my heart began to race. My head instantly thinking of many scenarios even though this is for his benefit to get a little taste of the 21st Century.

Wanda: Really?

Y/N: Yes, I'd... Really like that.

Wanda: How does six sound?

Y/N: Perfect.

I left the room in a mid daze with all the possible outcomes that could happen, I'm so excited.

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

While Ultron was out, I was walking around the building inspecting the place, I might aswell get used to this time if I want to stay.

Pietro appeared out of thin air and started walking alongside me.

Pietro: Got any plans for tonight?

I pause and remember that Wanda is taking me out tonight, which for some reason is exciting me, she's so beautiful and the way she talks to me is so- I can't explain it.

Y/N: Wanda's taking me out.

He pauses as his brows slightly furrow and stops in his tracks, he looks behind him to see Wanda on her electronic device.

He then glares back at me.

Pietro: You break her heart, I break your neck.

Y/N: That's not gonna happen

He nods and speeds off again.

-