10. Lagos

3rd Person POV

The couple were currently roaming through the busy streets of Lagos, informed by Steve that Rumlow, aka Crossbones was here. Y/N had his hands currently interlocked with his pregnant girlfriend Wanda, they found a table together and sat opposite eachother and ordered some drinks while they waited for a signal from Cap.

Wanda: Doesn't travelling make you happy?

Y/N: I wouldn't say that. Once I found 10 dollars in my coat pocket and it was amazing.

Wanda giggles at his recollection of a memory, he then takes a sip of his tea before putting it down.

Y/N: You got... Something there... Right, let me get it.

He leaned his hand to her soft skin near the lips and wiped a piece of whatever was on her face. She smiled in gratitude, knowing her boyfriend wanted to make sure she was perfect, even though she always was to him.

Wanda: I love you.

Y/N looked down, his cheeks blushing red and hard which Wanda took notice of immediately.

Wanda: I can't believe you still get flustered when I tell you I love you, even though I have been doing for months now.

Y/N: Hey... Do you think we've met in another lifetime?

Wanda: What do you mean?

Y/N: I read this thing and it's got me wondering. There's a multiverse out there and who knows there could be different versions of Y/N's and Wanda's out there, you know.

Wanda: Like... Variations?

Y/N: Exactly! Maybe I'm some weird God from a different planet or maybe a guy who dresses like a Bat... The possibilities are endless...

She laughs at his excitement before locking eyes with him and smiling, they both lean in and connect their lips in a soft kiss.

Wanda: If that's the case, I hope I'm yours in every universe.

She let her hand out across the table for Y/N to rests his on top, they were both so lucky to have eachother.

Sam: You guys know I can hear you right?

Natasha: Cut it bird boy, it's proof that Y/N is a softie.

Steve: Both of you. All right, what do you see?

Y/N: People.

Wanda turned and gave a quick glance to see two officers behind her.

Wanda: Standard beat cops. Small station... Quiet street, it's a good target.

Steve: There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?

Wanda: Cameras.

Steve: Both cross streets are one-way.

Wanda: So compromised escape routes?

Y/N: Means our guy isn't afraid of making some mess on the way back. Also according to Sam, he killed the guy but he's alive now?

Steve: What are you telling Y/N these days, Sam?

Sam: Nothing! I mean the guy has a really bad face now but there's a lot of catching up Y/N still needs to do.

Y/N: I hate you guys.

-

(a/n: i actually hate writing fight scenes from movies cuz I don't know how to fit the fucking character in, so please bare with me.)