British Boy and Alex

"Are you sure you have everything

"Are you sure you have everything. Passport, boarding pass. Neck pillow." Lydia repeated my list of things and it hunk she was way more stressed then I was.

"Check, Check and Stiles give me my neck pillow!" I yelled at him snatching it back and placing it around my neck instantly feeling supported. "Check."

"Hey kid I gotta go. Duty calls but please make good decisions." Dad told me and I smiled at him pulling him in a side hug.

"Wrong kid to convince about good decisions but thanks dad." I said and his radio started to act up again meaning his deputy's were calling.

"See you in a week." My dad waved of and I smiled back. "I love you dad." I told him and he smiled towards me as he kissed my forehead.

"You sound and act more like your mom every single day." He mumbled and the lump in my throat mares it's way back to greet me and that's when my dad decided to go.

"Thankyou guys so god damn much for this. I mean it." I looked at both Stiles and Lydia and they nodded smiling at me.

"Well everyone kind of came to the conclusion that you needed a well deserved break. And I also needed a week to figure out how to pick a lock so I can get all my clothes back." Stiles told me and I scoffed.

"Stiles your the most spazmatic person I've ever met. You can't catch a tennis ball without flipping out. I'm sure a lock won't be any easier." I placed my hand on his shoulder acting like this was news to him. It wasn't news to anyone.

"I would so go against you if that wasn't brutally true." Stiles muttered and I chuckled as he pulled me into a hug only for a second.

"Rest, figure yourself out. And comeback without eyes bags." Stiles told me and I nodded smiling. "Thankyou for this."

"Okay move. My turn." Lydia moved Stiles out the way and she gave me a huge hug. "Fix yourself up sweetheart you look terrible. Also Paris is the city of love so have a lot of sex. I packed a box of condoms, all sizes. Tell me all the details when your back."

I think she spoke a little to loudly about the condoms. Or in genral. "I didn't think I needed to hear that." Stiles said very disturbed.

"At least we know that I won't need to be using the XXL condoms. Because that would be totally egotistical to think that a guy is that big. Right Stiles?" God I didn't stop teasing him about the condom situation. Ever.

"Okay just shut up and leave." Stiles said holding in his embarrassment. "I'll be in the car." Stiles told me and I nodded waving him of.

"I see the way you look at him." I pointed out at Lydia and she acted confused when she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Huh?"

"Lydia your the smartest person I know. Don't be dumb. And he feels the same way as you." So maybe I was setting up my best friend and brother but they were soulmates.