Station

Did I edit this chapter whilst i was on a treadmill? Yes.

I'm sitting down in a station?
Wait we have a station?

I looked around at the many people sitting silently. I was scared they wernt even breathing. And then I heard the ganoid instantly go off and I looked over at everyone who had been walking to this tunnel. Where the tracks were.

Then I saw someone walking in the complete opposite direction look sing around confused and I recognised that flannel. "Stiles?" I mumbled to my self trying to run towards him and everyone gathered around the tracks.

Until these horses came racing in letting people go rushing more humans into the station hut I was to focused on flannel boy and I instantly raced up to him hugging him. "Max, oh my god your here." Stiles said relieved and I nodded holding him in my arms.

"I'm here, wherever here is. Good topic of conversation because where the hell are we?" I asked him and he was too mesmerised by the horses storming in and people screaming. I've seen this too many times to be surprised.

"I don't know." He mumbled and then a horse came racing towards the both of us and Stiles froze and I immediately tried tugging him but he wouldn't move. "Ass clown move!"

And then I felt a hand grip into me pulling me aside and the same hand pulled Stiles away from literally getting stomped on.

"It just had to be you two." Peter said not very happy to see us. Wait Peter? Totally forgot about this dude. Wait I forgot about him.

Oh crap! The wild hunt! Oh my god, how did we even end up here. Wait okay let me replay the last events.

Me and stiles saw the ghost rider. We tried saving Liam. Liam wasn't in danger it was actually me and Stiles. I kissed Scott goodbye and then they grabbed me and shot me.

Great glad I got a good recap now lets deal with the current situation. What the hell is the current situation?

"Peter? Peter, what are you doing here? How are you here?" Stiles asked already asking questions and Peter looked at the both of us pathetically as he sat back down.

"What do you mean how am I here? I'm here. You are here. We are all here. Now, get the hell away from me you evil twins. I'm waiting for my train." He said looking up at us disgusted and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well your just a bundle of joy." Sarcasm striked through my voice and Stiles decided to start interrogating him. I mean im not much of a pessimist either.

"Did you not just see that?" Stiles yelled out of fustration. "See what?" Peter asked.

"The horses, the hog-tied businessmen with the magically dissolving ropes?" Stiles continued to yell but I was to busy observing everyone behaviour.

"Did anyone see that?" I yelled out as my voice echoed and no one reacted. They were all sat solitary. "Can you idiots move, your blocking the board." Peter said not even bothered.

"How'd you get here?" Stiles asked him folding his arms. "Pretty sure I took a cab." He answered.

"Really? Because the last time I saw you, you were being locked away in Eichen after trying to kill all of us." I reminded him and then realisation struck his face.

"I was in Eichen, thanks to you." He said guarding his voice. "hakuna matata. The past is the past. Let's not hold grudges now." I said making it sound like not so much of a big deal.

"Memory's good. Can you remember how you, uh, got out?" It was like stiles had a mental tick list of questions he had to ask.

"They discharge you?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No, the power went out. And I ran like hell." He answered and I raised my eyes at him.