Blunt Person

I regret drinking the whole bottle.

Yes, the whole fucking bottle.
Don't judge me I have issues.

Because Isaac decided to fucking take me to a soccer pitch today. A soccer pitch! And im not recovered. I can just feel the soccer ball thrown at me repeatedly. I just wanna lay in bed.

"Max! Come on, play." Isaac kept on hollering at me as he kept on kicking the soccer ball at me. And this time instead of letting him continiously do it I grabbed the ball throwing it at his face.

"Ow! What was that for?" Isaac moaned rubbing his face. "For not letting me crawl up into a hole and dying!" I complained back at him.

"Come on, it's meant to be fun. Thankgod someone suggested playing football." Harry tried encouraging me and I raised my eyes at him with even more rage.

"This is not football, this is soccer!" I yelled at him for the tenth time trying to correct him. "Stilinski, we're in Europe. It's football." Isaac corrected me also for the tenth time.

"Come on, lighten up. Run of your hangover." Evelyn said as she kicked the ball towards me and this time I managed to catch it gripping my hands on them tightly.

"I'm gonna get this ball, and turn it into a weapon. You all better run!" I screamed immediately chasing after them until I felt Harry's arm trap me as I tried to chase after the couple.

His arms were around my stomach holding me tightly lifting me in the air to restrain me.

"Give me the ball. I have better aim." Harry whispered in my ear, he made it look like he was stopping by me but if anything he was doing the opposite.

"Thanks Harry, the only one who can get her under control." Isaac thanked and I hid my smirk as Harry's smirk grew wider taking the ball of me in the most subtle way.

Then he launched it straight at them and they instantly started screaming and me and Harry broke out in laughs as did I and my hangover was immediately replaced with joy.

"Yeah your not so hungover now!" Isaac complained rubbing his head after Harry hit him and I went to high five Harry as we both couldn't stop laughing.

"Blondie, I'm glad British boy is your brother. You guys have very hot genes." I told them and Harry stared down it me with his cute grin and I stared at him back smiling.

"Isaac, I'm glad your friends with this twat." He said nudging me a little and I nudged him to. "Yeah your little Paris friendship isn't gonna last very long, she has two nights left. And then she's back on a plane."

"Way to ruin the vibe." I rolled my eyes as Isaac reminded me I'm only here for two whole days. It fucking sucks.

"Okay I think we've played enough football for the day." Evelyn cleared her voice changing the subject as she kicked the soccer ball far away.

"I agree with blondie. Lets get of this soccer field!" I said pumping my fist in the air charging of.

"It's football!"

This is the most fucking boring thing ever.

Who the hell goes to a museum. A boring ass museum. Someone get me out of here. It was all boring but then again Evelyn was very intrested in these useless things. And Isaac was satisfied by everything she did. So whenever she would get excited over seeing something, he would be even more happier.

The way he stared at her constantly, the way he would talk to her. They stupidly in love.

"Penny for your thoughts Alex?" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned my head to see him standing next to me acting intrested in a painting that had no meaning to us.