Not So Meaningless

This entire chapter is literally just Max and Scott hooking up before we get back to the teen wolf story line.

Sorry it's been a while my loves.

Meaningless sex with Scott was so amazing. Except from the part where I'd think about it becoming not so meaningless.

A night of birthday sex turned into weeks of birthday sex. which turned I to the next almost three months. Let's just say, it was fun.

"You know sex when we've just been running. Doesn't sound so good." I said as he pressed me against the door locking it. No one's home but just in case.

"Since when do you not like sex after runs?" Scott asked while literally placing dark hickeys on my neck. Since I started second guessing my feelings.

"I don't know, we're all sweaty." I said and he took of his shirt giving me a lovely view of his abs. Damn it, he makes me want to have sex more than anyone else has.

"Shower sex then?" Scott asked with a grin on his face and I unlocked my door grabbing his hand racing the bathroom.

"It's scary how weirdly well you know me." I said whilst kissing him passionately on the way to the bathroom letting the shower run waiting for us to step in.

Every second was so exciting,  it made me feel like I was a knew virgin who discovered every form of sex there was.
I'm over using that word way to much.

"You wanna just shower instead?" Scott asked already stepping in enjoying the cold water streaming down washing all the sweat of his body and I didn't hate the view.

"Is it bad that I wanna say yes." I said way to exauhsted for any intimacy and he smiled shaking his head taking my hand pulling me in the shower with him as we both laughed away.

Meaningless sex now turned into movie nights without even having the intention of him ripping of my shirt.

We would lay next to eachother on the couch when no one was home and have one of the best movie nights.

"You hungry?" Scott asked me pausing the movie and I looked over at him snuggling closer to him whilst shaking my head.

"Not really, you?" I asked him and I didn't even have to ask him. "Yes you are, or you wouldn't be asking." I let out a small laugh and he nodded.

"How about you order the pizza and I do this." I had a urging grin on my face as I placed my lips on Scott's neck leaving a mark that would fade away in seconds.

"Mhm thats good, but before we do that let me do this." Scott immediately tackled me making me fall back on the couch his body hovering over my softly kissing me.

"So no movie?" I asked him staring at Star Wars on the screen knowing Stiles would be so disappointed right now.

"I mean we could watch the movie and not do that, I'm good with it." Scott said with a sarcastic tone and I rolled my eyes at him pulling his shirt along with him back on me.

"I hate you." I said in between rough kisses and his hands traveled all around my body. Let me repeat that, all around my body.

"No you don't." Scott said tugging the h of my shirt knowing he was about to rip it of. "Absolutely not. You've ripped enough of them." I stopped him and he just grinned.

"Great, that way when I rip all of them of you can wear mine, and then carry my scent wherever you go." He slowly leaned his lips down towards my ear feeling his warm breath against it.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna have sex with you that much?" I teased grabbing his shirt pulling it over his head.

"Well so far I've ripped about ten. And we've had sex about..." he started to think. That shows it's about way to many.