Savour From Hell

It's been three hours and I've been pacing around the room thanks to no help from lover boy and preppy.

"You guys are bad boyfriends." I looked at the both of them walking back and forth.
"If we were bad boyfriends then you wouldn't of cried over us so much."

"Lover boy. Shut up!" I frustrated yelled at him and he laughed at me placing his hand on my shoulder and I leaned back in his chest.
"Just get me out of here."

"You gotta do that by yourself." Brett said standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect your daughter." Scott told my dad breaking the silence in the room. It was only him and my dad.
"You didn't fail Scott."

Liam was waiting out in the hallway and Malia and Theo accompanied him and Lydia had her own hospital room since she still needed to be treated.

"I failed too Scott." Dad responded and I looked at the both of them shaking my head.

"I told her that I wouldn't even let anything touch her. I told her that the night before that I'd never let her get hurt."
"Okay well the irony of that played out so well."

"It's not your fault kid. Sometimes you can't protect everyone." Dad assured him and they both sat in silence and there wasn't even any light in the room.

Then dads phone rang and I looked to see that it was Stiles. "I'm gonna take this." He stood up walking out of the room leaving the door open.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."
Don't do this. Don't act like I'm dying Scott.
"I love you Max. Okay? I, love, you."

"And I'm sorry, I know what you saw. But it's you. Maxine It's always you. Because your right. Because your right okay? Your right. Your always right. And I know you'd want to come back just to laugh at me."

"I finally got him to admit it. It only took my death bed."

"I'd kill for you. You hear that? Even if it breaks me. These past hours I wanted to kill for you. But ironically, the only thing saving me from not wanting to is you. Okay? Your saving me, everyday. Everyday you save me.

You save everyone. Your everyone's person. You save Liam everyday from going insane because  your his person. You save Lydia from the dead people talking managing to keep her sane. I heard you saved Theo from being homeless, I mean Theo? A guy who put your dad in the hospital and you still helped. You save Malia from embarrassment thinking she's not too intrusive even when you hate her sometimes. Y-you save me.

You save me. You save me because you keep me from wandering what it's like to have a normal life because you are what keeps me normal. Your the one who distracts me from everyone, everything. You still care about my freaking school grades. You save me from getting lost.

Your like a savour sent down from hell. Savour from hell.

I can't live without you. Because I don't know how to live without having someone who's crazy and loyal. And so freaking indecisive. And my friend. And someone who hasn't stopped loving me in so many different ways.

I mean look at how many people are staying in the hospital waiting for you to wake up because they're scared to lose you.

But you have to live. Because none of us can do it without you. Everyone needs you. Okay? Everyone. And I know Aiden, Brett, your mom, Allison. They want you to live.

Just come back to me. Please. Come back to me. We can go on so many runs together, and eat all the spicy food you want even if it burns my tongue of. And race on our motorcycles. And I can be your human punching bag when you train because I deserve all the punches.