Carch up on sleep

"Everyone's meeting up at the Deatons clinic for the rest of the night. It's the safest place."
Scott informed as I sat on his couch staring straight ahead as they mentioned the plan to me.

"Have fun." I bluntly said to him not even deciding to look at him. Do you know how last night went. Well they locked me in my dads office, didn't let me come out until Monroe was completely gone.

And then told me they were all running and then decided to tell me that they were meeting up at Scott's house to then decide to tell me that they're fighting back. You know how many emotions I've been through?!

"You should come, your apart of this pack." Scott stood infront of me and avoided his eyes looking away.

"I'm gonna get some sleep instead, I can't remember the last time I actually did that."
"Have you eaten?" Scott asked and I didn't answer him.
"My mom left me food in the fridge for me. You should have it. And, well you know where the blankets are." He looked down at me with a smile on his face as his hand rested on my shoulder and I looked up at him with a sigh.

"I don't want to leave you alone." Scott crouched down to my level and took my hands into his.
"They're probably waiting for you, you should go." I reminded giving him no emotion back.

"Max look at me." He cupped my cheek in his hand rubbing his thumb lightly against it.
I finally looked in his eyes and I just felt tears well up. I have pushed it down for so long I can go a little longer.

"You should go." I faintly said and he didn't want to.
"You can talk to me Maxine." He's the only person who says my stupid name.

"No I can't because you won't understand. Because if I could then she'd be dead and none of this would be happening."

"We can't kill, and you know it." Scott hated the idea. "I know you think killing is the answer-"

"For once. It is. What if it was me? Huh? If it was me who died?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Don't say that."

"What you wouldn't kill for me?" I scoffed and he shook his head holding onto my hands tightly.
"No, because I'd never let anyone touch you."

"Okay well that's bullshit because half of the time I'm the one who gets hurt."

"You know that if it was you I'd create a whole massacre." He situated and that is when I lost track of why he wont let me kill.

"I'm not letting you kill anyone because it would break you completely-"
"I'm strong." I defended and he shook his head.

"Maxine your dying inside." He placed both his hands against my cheeks. "Your hurting inside and I can see it, as much as you hide it."

I decided to cut of the conversation of knowing we'd go way to deep, and there's people depending on him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Scott." I put on a cold front and he tucked my hair behind my ear. "This isn't over." He breathed softly.

He stood back up walking away but I quickly clutched onto his hands pulling him back.

"Stay safe." I looked him in the eyes forcing a smile. "No promises right?"

"Don't steal my thing."

~

"Okay Dad so since Stiles is forcing me to make sure that I feed you as healthy as possible I bought you a veggie burger to send a picture to him but I actually got you a fatty ass cheese burger."

I walked in his office as the bag filled with food was covering my face so I could barely see anyone in front of me.

"Thank you Max." Dad stole the bag of off me and he looked at it like it was heaven. "Are you not out with Scott?"