I care about you to.

No this is not the chapter, yes it is the next one.

"Tell my boyfriend about this and he will kill you before I can."

I walked into the cabin where Ethan and Aiden had once lived in. This was a safe space. I haven't even told Scott that I come here at times.

Ethan gave me the cabin to look after because he knew I kinda needed it. If no one could find me I was always here when I needed to be away.
From everything.

"And then he'll kill you." He added along finishing my sentence as he walked in the cabin behind me and as soon as he saw the couch he ran to it laying down.

"Yup." I sighed and I looked at him laying there with a the most comfortable face.
This guy was none other than Theo.

"So your living homeless now?" I asked him sitting on the couch opposite him. "Yeah pretty much?"

"Where the hell are your real parents?"

"They want nothing to do with me." He said in a straight up tone kind of wanting to move one from the subject.
"I mean you did murder your sister so...."

"Thanks for that." He gave me a sour grin and I smirked back.

"Why help me?" He asked me. "After Everything I've done."

"Because you wanna change. Or else you wouldn't of helped everyone when the ghost riders were here." I told him and I honestly had no other reasons.

He's done the most awful things. And I honestly don't know why I want to help but I feel the need.
"Sweet cabin, for a person who's a little broke-"

"Jeez thanks." I scoffed saarcastic ally replying and he looked around.
"Seriously where did you get this from?"

"My dead boyfriend and his twin." Brutally honest.
"Oh the alpha twins. So that rock on your finger isn't from Scott?" He asked pointing to my finger on my right hand and I shook my head.

"No, it's from lover- I mean Aiden."  I cleared my throat. Yeah I can't say his name without hurting.
"Why didn't you come to me earlier about your living situation?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I didn't want your charity." He shrugged giving me honesty.
"Well look where you are now."

"It's just for a night. I'm back in my car as soon as it's morning." He assured me and I felt bad to hear him say that,

"It's fine Raken. But I would appreciate it if you never told anyone about this place. It's kinda my escape place." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"Where is Scott?" He asked and I slowly sighed.
"It's his last day of coaching the lacrosse team."

"Our team is done with those player." Theo mentioned and I let out a laugh. "Agreed."

"You mind staying on the couch for the night, I don't let anyone go in Aidens room." Unless it's me.

"Yeah, I'm glad to find somewhere that's not a vehicle." He nodded and I threw a blanket over him.

"Thanks Max, I really mean it."
"Yeah I'm not falling for the whole believing what you say trap again."

"Maxine you need to enroll, classes to book. I have been fine when you wernt here before and I will be when you go-"

"Okay pops you aren't listening. What if something happens and you need me. You don't have dumbass Stiles anymore." I fought back arugula with him in his office at the station.

"Max I'm the sheriff, I'm sure I'll be just fine." He assured me placing his hands on my shoulders and I slowly took the gun out of his holder hoping he would realise.