Obvious

This is exactly where I wanna be for a long time.

Making out with my childhood bestfriend in his bed whilst we're home alone and no one to disturb us. "Have you eaten today?" Scott asked in between breaths and I didn't let him talk pressigg by my lips passionately on his.

"Maybe." I answered and I tugged on the hem of his shirt wanting to take it of. "That's not a yes." He stopped for a second raising his brow and I groaned.

"And it's not a no." I said placing my lips back on him as I pulled his shirt of revealing a nice ass muscular body.

"Max-"

"Less talking more..." before I could say anything else I moved my lips down to his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

"Max-"

"No, no talking. It's just me and you and our very horny urges. And the only thing stopping us is our voices." I didn't even let him talk.

He just held the phone up to my face showing Stiles's contact pop up and I groaned. "Ignore it." He then held up my phone which had Lydias contact pop up.

"It's important." Scott said handing my phone and I groaned dipping my head into his neck.
"We could ignore it. I would rather do this." I threw my phone on the sheets as I pecked my lips on his abs lowering it down and as much as he was enjoying it he knew he had to answer.

"You have no idea how much I'd like to carry that on. But it's probably something important." Scott sighed and he decided to answer the call.

And I decided to tease. I placed my lips back on his neck as he was talking to Stiles. "What type of emergency?" Was all Scott said and I couldn't hear what the hell stiles was saying.

"Mhm." Scott Just said holding back his moan and I could help but laugh on the inside. "Scott are you even listening!"

Was all I heard from the other line and I couldn't help but let out a silent giggle only to tease Scott more. "Yeah, sure." Scott just nodded along bitting on his lip.

"Scott I swear to god if your having sex again with this mysterious girl you've been going on about-"

"Great bye Stiles!" Scott freaked out ending the call and I broke out of laughter and Scott just shook his head in embarrassment.

"Maxine you are going to get me in so much trouble one day." Scott said and I continued to left as I lay on my stomach looking up at him.

"You talk about us to my brother?" I asked him raising my eyes and he just let out a sigh. "Kind of. It's not like you've not told Lydia everything."

"Lyd's can keep her mouth shut. Stiles broadcasts his voice like there's no tomorrow." I stated and Scott chuckled to my statement.

"Well it's a good thing I didn't say your name." He made a fair point. "Also he'd kill us. Again. Remember the last time we told him."

"Actually he didn't have time to focus on us after Isaac decided to tell him about well..." I reminded him.

"What did happen between you guys?" Scott questioned and I wasn't going to answer that.
"You just worry about right now." I drew his attention away from this topic as I placed my hand on his face softly placing my lips against his.

I pulled him closer and before we could carry on he stopped us. "We have to go."

"Five minuites?" I suggested and he nodded agreeing.

"Five minutes."

Make it ten.

"What in the hell were you three thinking?"