Ghosted

Long chapter awaits

I was now in a room. Liams dad was stood over my body with a disappointed look as he sat holding my hand looking into the surgeons eyes for or sort of hope.

Oh god dad. He looks mortified.

"I'm sorry, but the chances of her survival rates are unpredictable. She was shot three times and we think there may have been some internal bleeding, we did our best and managed to stop it. She suffered a brain bleed but we managed to contain it. But wether she wakes up or not, is on her."

I watched the surgeon talk about me as my body was there with tubes attached all around. Oh my god what if they shaved my head?!

"Your main concern is wether your head was shaved?!" Aiden scoffed shaking his head.
"Don't read my mind." I shoved him a little.

Dad placed his head in his hands trying to contain his emotions but he grabbed my hand placing it against his lips. I could feel it.

"There's one more thing." Liams dad brought up and he had these forms in his hand. "Maxine signed a form from when she was last here, it was a DNR form."

"She didn't want you to resuscitate." Dad guessed and the surgeon slowly nodded slowly exhaling.

"I'm sorry we did what we could. It's up to your daughter" Liams dad apologised and I stared at my dad as the tears had started to form in his eyes.
"I should call my son."

"There's people waiting outside for you." Brett told me and he held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I walked out with him through the walls and into the waiting area.

"You finally got with him only to put yourself on a break." Aiden summarised and I rolled my eyes as the three of us stared down at Scott.
"You've been watching over me?"

"You think I wouldn't?"

"Hang on wait wait, my death had that much of an effect?" Brett said proud. "Okay shut the fuck up. Both of you."

We stared down at Scott as I knew he listened in to what the surgeon was saying and I turned to see Liam sat down on the hospital floor in the hallway.

"Plus he just kissed Malia so he probably feels really crap right now." I realised and I look at the surprised looks on their faces.
"Scott? Do that to you? Damn." Aiden commented and I let out a laugh nodding.

"Yeah I sure would've though it was something either of you would do." I commented and they both looked at me confused.

"What?" They both said together and I turned to look at the both of them.

"Okay first of all you hooked up with my best friend whilst falling love with me. And you, well you swing both ways and your really hot. And private school boy equals whore."

"I mean I never knew you were the one to follow stereotypes-"
"Shut up Preppy." I stopped him from talking as Scott spoke.

"Oh god." Scott sunk his head down low and I immediately crouched down placing my hands on his but they just fell through. Right? I'm a ghost right now.

Malia came to sit down next to him and she tried reaching out for his hand but he pushed it away. He looked up at her shaking his head.
"You shouldn't."

"Yeah, yeah your right." I saw the pain in her eyes and I felt bad. Crap.
Oh they must feel bad considering I walked in on them kissing not so long ago.

"They don't know if she's going to wake up." His voice broke and I saw the distraught in his eyes. "She's DNR."

"Malia I can't lose her." She just nodded pulling him into a hug and as much as I hated her right now I also liked that she was there.