Pretty Brown Eyes

"Liam, hey baby face please tel me that you are somewhat alive." I paced around the animal clinic placing my phone against the ear.

"Max im kinda screwed."
"No, no your not. Scott's sending back up. Okay? You listen to me if there's any chance of you dying. You run. And if you have to kill someone to stay alive, kill them, call me, and we can bury the body. I know a place."

"How do you..."
"Don't ask. But I'm serious okay? Baby face please just don't get hurt."

"You can't either. Your already half broken."
"One more thing. If you want to kiss the backup. I don't blame you."
I had to! I want to see them together.

"What?!"
"I love you, don't die." I ended the call as I walked back in the room of the animal clinic seeing everyone waiting for me.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked and I stood by him nodding.
"Yeah, is Theo on his way there?" I asked him and he nodded assuring me. "Almost there."

"Okay so can you finally explain how you are here? With him?" I looked over at Stiles and Derek.

"It was literally day, one of my internship and outcomes a slide about a guy they've been chasing in North Carolina." Stiles explained to us in brief detail.

"I thought you were in South America." Malia asked confused and Derek stood there nodding with his arms folded.
"I was. The bodies of the werewolves I told you about? They blamed me."

"Damn Hales can't catch a break from drama." I commented and Malia let out a laugh.
"That was specifically aimed at you coyote." I told her and her smile dropped.

"Okay I'll ask about that later." Stiles said he returned back to telling his story.
So I heard that the FBI cornered this Farrell mass murdering and unsub-" He described with extra detail.

"I found a group of hunters gathering in a meeting place. I was trying to get information." Derek cut him of trying to tell us what actually happened.

"Well the FBI found out about it too. And they were planning a swat assault to take him down, dead or alive. And as we all know though with Derek, it's preferably dead." Stiles added on.

"Preferably." Derek added on.
"So I convince them to take me on the field op." Stiles said and we all stared at him confused.

"You convinced the FBI to bring an intern onto and extremely dangerous field operation?" Lydia repeated his words trying to make it sound realistic.

"Convincing and annoying. That's how Stilinskis do it." I held up my hand as Stiles high fived it and I looked at him proud.

"I'm suprised he didn't try convince them to lead it." Derek commented and I honestly was surprised too.
"I tried, didn't work."

"Would've worked if I was there." I cleared my throat bassically saying I'm way more amazing.

"Anyway, long story short, basically had to save his life. I come out guns firing everywhere, scared for my life as I'm holding Derek with me dodging bullets-" Stiles explained and I let out a laugh not believing it.

"Yeah you can't even walk straight. Come on stiles a little more believable." I mocked him.
"She's right that's now how it happened." Derek stopped him and Stiles looked at me deeply offended.

"Yeah I may have left out a detail, but that's the gist of what happened. It was the essential essence of it."

Mhm, yeah. Sure it was.

"You couldn't walk." Derek stated and I looked at them confused.
"I was limping." He argued.
"You couldn't walk and I know that because I was carrying you and you were screaming."