Remember me

"That's not creepy at all." The three of us got out the car staring at the really haunted looking house infront of our eyes.

I grabbed my torch and handed Scott his.

"Hey look there's a swing." I said pointing to the swing behind us wanting to sit in it but Scott and Stiles immediately grabbed me back.

"Absolutely not." Stiles shook his head and I rolled my eyes at him. "Have you never watched a freaking horror movie." Stiles complained towards me and I sighed.

"Yeah and im about to recreate one with me murdering you." All I wanted to do was sit on the swing.

"Okay let's just get this over with." Scott had enough as the three of us entered the house.

As we immediately walked in the door creaked open and the floorboards were freaking every step we had taken.

We looked around at this pretty much abandoned looking home. "You wanna split up?" Scott suggested and me and Stiles both gave him concerning looks.

"Absolutely not." We both said not even considering it. I wonder if Scott is really logically dumb sometimes.

"Maybe Alex got the adress wrong." Scott said as we wondered around the house.

"Or he lied." I added and Stiles agreed.

"Why would he lie?" Scott asked as we wandered through the dark hallway until we reached a closed door.

Stiles reached out for the handle immediately twisting it open travelling a very clean room.

"He didn't lie." Stiles said and I stepped in looking around at the pictures realising that they were just pictures of Alex by himself.

"Why didn't the cops say anything about this?" Scott asked confused and I turned my head to look at him.

"Because they didn't know." I told him and he looked at us confused. "They can't come here without a warrant, and there's no owner of record to serve a warrant to. So unless there's some kind of threat or imminent danger, they wouldn't come in." Stiles explained further.

Something else caught Scott's attention oit in the hallways and me and Stiles looked at him confused. "What?"

"I think I heard something." Scott said walking out the door and I grabbed stiles flannell pulling him towards me.

"Look." I placed my finger on the picture frame where it said #1 Dad and a picture with just Alex by himself.

Stiles then looked over at the room kneeling down lifting the covers to see under the bed and I squatted down next to him.

It was empty. Until there was a horse? A horse? How the fuck did a horse get here. I immediately tensed up and stood up to see nothing there.

"Stiles, please tell me-"
"I saw that." He confirmed and we both raced out of the room.

Then we were stopped by a dark figure in the shadows. "Max-"
"I see it."

It came right at us. It held out this gun and started shooting at us and me and stiles immediately got down avoiding the gun.

I tried finding my ring dagger throwing it straight at him but it didn't make a difference.

But it went away as soon as we saw Scott.
And Liam and Mason?
When did they arrive?

"What happened?" Scott ran up to me helping me up and he held onto me for a couple of seconds but I couldn't let Stiles see us so I quickly turned to Stiles giving him a hand.

"He was here." I told them out of breath. "He shot at us." Stiles said and my heart was literaly ready to fly out of my chest from fear.

"It was one of the guys you saw in Alex's memory." Stiles reminded Scott. "They guy who took his parents?" Mason asked and I shook my head.