Therapist

There is about 5000 words so if it's not edited I'm sleep deprived. Thanks for reading ily guys. <3
And I don't love anyone so be grateful.

"Where the hell were you guys?" 

Yeah I was hoping not to hear that voice at least for another hour. "You guys missed all the artefacts!" She complained as she was drenched by the rain and she took her coat of still complaining and Isaac honestly wasn't bothered.
"Where the hell were you guys!" She hollered.

"Also you know how worried we were." She added on and I stopped her for a second. "Really, you were both worried."

"Nah, I wasn't." Isaac said and Evelyn gave him the death glare as me and Harry held in our laughs. "We're fine, that's all you need to know." Harry said quite relaxed.

"That wasn't the question." She said and I paused for a second to look towards Harry who shifted uncomfortably.

"We went shopping." That was the partial truth. After Harry and I cleaned up his so called home. He gave me an oversize shirt to wear and then I did some shopping.

"She's lying." Isaac immediately pointed out and I gave him a cold glare knowing he listened to my heartbeat. "Sorry, she's my girlfriend. I listen to her."

"What happened to bros before hoes!" I complained and Evelyn's jaw dropped. "I'm not a hoe!" She argued back.
"Hey stop changing the subject."

"We were, ummm-"

"Max it's fine, you don't have to make excuses. I took her to our home. Where mum was." He said kinda sounding regretful.

"Oh." She said and Isaac didn't read the room until a couple of seconds later. "Ohhhh. Oh wait, that's bad." Everyone just glared at Isaac and his late reaction. Sometimes Isaac, your slow mind doesn't help in situations like these.

"Just carry on." Isaac excused himself and I tried holding in my laugh. "Hey Isaac you wanna see the scarves I bought you?" I asked him trying to get out the room so they could talk.

"You bought me scarves." He immediately got excited and I walked away into my room as he followed.

"Where are they?" He immediately looked around and I groaned at him. "I didn't actually buy them idiot. That was to clear out the awkwardness so they could talk. Dumbass."

Yeah he really doesn't catch on early. "Hey enough with the name calling. Shit face." Isaac called back and we both just laughed it of.

"So, Evelyn.." I chimed and he immediately started grinning. "She's... it's like.... If she forced me to watch a documentary about how to make paints, I'd watch it a thousand times for her."

"Damn Lahey, I've never heard you use descriptive language since... never." I scoffed quite surprised. I'm glad she bought out the Isaac I once knew.

"I miss my family." Isaac blurted down as he sat on the bed looking up at me and I raised my eyes at him not expecting that.

"Talk to me Lahey." I said as I sat next to him comforting him. I know it was hard for him to say anything to people he didn't know for long. So if he needs to vent. I'm always going to be there for him.

"I see you and Stiles, then I see Harry and Eve, and fuck I just miss my older brother. I feel like I have no one left, I live alone. When Evelyn' s not here I feel like I'm stuck back in the freezer. It's hard not having you around. I feel like when I'm with Eve I'll just scare her of."

As soon as Isaac immediately started I let him rest his head on my shoulder.

"I know I'm not here all of the time. But Lahey, you will always fucking have me. Dude I'd come running for you... and your money." Of course I had to bring it up. Always bring something hunourous up in a crappy situation.