Manic

The minute Liam had fallen asleep I had walked out his home. I was scared that if I stayed then I'd see Scott because I knew he'd come for Liam in the morning,

So I had to drive in my motorcycle everywhere.
And I managed to find myself at a tattoo shop. I'm left alone with my thoughts and I hate it. Because I can't cry, I can't be around anyone without wanting to kill them. I need pain to distract me.

I got of my motorcycle placing my helmet down and I saw the reflection in my helmet. Holy crap I looked like shit. Like actual shit.

I quickly placed my helmet down before I thought too much about it and I walked into the tattoo shop to see my tattoo girl sat unoccupied.

"Hey there." She smiled and I smiled politely back at her.
"Remember me?" I asked and she nodded.
"Need some new ink. New boyfriend die?" She joked and I scoffed nodding.
"Ex this time."

She didn't realise I was being serious until the joke settled in. "Oh crap."

"Crap indeed, I want a few done." I said and I brought my sketches out. I was occupied with thinking but drawing also helped calm it.

"So I was hoping I could have some done by my color bone on my chest." I handed her the few sketches.
"Something small, but there. And I can't have you change any of the font because it's his handwriting." I explained rushing through my words.

"And I want one done on my back. This is for my best friend. I have the arrow but it isn't enough." I explained showing her the French saying.

Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes.
We protect those who cannot protect themselves

And then there's a symbol I won't in my forearm. It's shitty timing since the person who made this symbol is a real crappy guy at the moment but here.  And under that is some more writing.
"Pain makes you human." She read out and I nodded along.

"I wanted a couple more done but I think four is enough for now." I told her and she let out a scoff surprised by my words. "More than enough. Let's get started."

She started by shaving the areas so it was hairless and then she started with my back. My shirt was sät to the side and you could see my lover boy tattoo also visible.

She finished with my back and then went to my Color bone and chest. And the pain was bearable. It wasn't the worst pain of my life. I've been through worse.

Then she did my arm and the pack symbol. Surprisingly that part did hurt a little more than I expected.

She had wrapped them up and you could see the redness all around. She let me have a look and as soon as I saw Brett's handwriting on my chest I felt this weight on my chest.

"Thanks." I said looking at all the tattoos smiling at them and she nodded. "No sweat. Hey I'll let you of for one of em. Seems like you need it right now."
She offered and my eyes lit up a little when she told me.

"Thank you. Seriously. I think I needed this more than you think."