I Miss The Chaos

I know I haven't updated in a while. I have exams going on.

"Drink it Lahey." I forced the water to his face as he sat against the bathroom wall still sweating. We had been here for a hour. The whole apartment was quiet.

"I can't drink anymore, I have to pee." He groaned complaining and I let out a small sigh setting the jug aside. "She's to scared to sleep next to me." Isaac groaned, he's acting like fourteen years old.

"You have to understand that not every girl wants you Lahey." I teased him and he rolled his eyes as he pointed to his bicep.

"Yeah but they want these." He said flexing and I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up."

I walked over to the shower turning in the water making sure it was cold so he could hop in and wash the sweat of off him.

"Get in the shower, I'll take care of the rest." I told him as I stood up giving him a hand helping him up and he took a second to look at me.

"I love you." He grinned and I grinned even wider. "Who doesn't." I hummed flipping my hair back as sassy as I could and he just rolled his eyes as he headed to the shower closing the curtains.

I set for him a fresh pair of boxers and shorts so he could easily get changed along with a towel.

Evelyn and Harry were already asleep. I decided to set a lighter next to her bedside table just in case Harry reacted to the wolfsbane.

I then walked back getting another fresh head towel making sure it was nice and cool for him. I cleaned up most of my wound placing a quick bandage around it and I made sure I had a couple of weapons on me.

Just in case.

Isaac walked out with his shorts on and no shirt. He went back in bed and I got in with him as we were both on far side of the beds.

"You'd be a great mom." Isaac told me breaking the silence and I scoffed at his random comment. "Absolutely not. I can't take care of myself, forget kids."

"No your good at taking care of everyone else but yourself. Your pretty amazing like that." Isaac told me and I smiled at his kind of compliment.

"Thankyou Lahey. Now get your ass to sleep, you gotta take me to le tour Eifel tomorrow." I said turning my back at him slowly closing my eyes.

"I'm glad your here Max." Isaac sighed and I could tell he was already half asleep.

"So am I."

Arrow

"Brett?" I saw a body lying in the middle of the road and I knew that exact jersey number. "Very funny idiot." I walked up to his body and he had been covered in a substance laying there still.

"Preppy, you can wake up." I kicked him lightly with my foot and he wasn't waking up. I knelt down taking his hand but as soon as I placed my hand on top of his it felt cold. Extremely cold.

"Your not meant to be cold preppy. I said as I immediately felt his head and there was no response, and his temperature kept dropping.

"Hey, wake the fuck up!" I yelled at him punching his chest and he wouldn't wake up. He isn't waking up. Why is no one here. Why isn't anyone helping me.

"You did this." I heard a voice behind me and I saw Liam walking up to me with his claws out. "Huh? Baby face get your ass over here and help!"

"You did this!" He roared at me and I looked more and more confused. "Did what? I don't have time for your bullshit-"

"Your kind! Your hunters, you did this! You kill them all!" He yelled at me and then from another distance I saw Scott groaning as he was sat up covered in blood.