𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕤

(Listen to song above if you'd like)

Y/n's POV:

It's been about a month since I started hanging out more with Craig's gang. Don't get me wrong I still hung out with the boys but, ever since that night with Kenny I think I fucked everything up.

I've been trying to make more friends and yea I have them but it just doesn't feel the same. I need someone I can relate to more.

So here I am sitting in my first period class, trying not to cry.

It's kind of dumb really but who gives a fuck anymore.

It still haunts me I guess. I don't know why I thought everything was gonna work out and nothing was going to be weird but it was and I just-

"Y/N!"

I looked up and realized that I had spaced out again.

"Uhm yes?.." I responded.

"I asked you what the answer to number three was." My teacher said with a stern look on her face.

"Uh sorry i don't know.."

"Mhm, anyways class like I was saying.."

The teacher was cut off by the bell.

Thank god.

I grabbed my things and made my way out of the classroom avoiding anyone and anything.

I made a bee line towards the bathroom and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I walked toward the sinks and looked in the mirror at myself. A few tears slid down my face as my thoughts ran wild.

I didn't think anyone else was in here until I heard a sob break out from one of the stalls.

I turned around to face them, the crying continuing.

Walking towards the stall at the end I softly knocked on it.

"S-someones I-in here.." a feminine voice choked out between sobs.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked, my voice slightly quivering.

It went silent for a moment until I heard the stall unlock. It slowly opened to reveal the one and only Wendy Testaburger.

"Oh god w-what do you want." She started to wipe her tears as she looked away.

"I just wanted to help, but clearly you don't want to talk." Hot tears still came out of my eyes as I started to walk away.

"Wa-WAIT!" She shouted.

I turned around to face her.

"I..I'm sorry, okay." She said softly as she looked down.

I walked back over to her and apologized as well. I reached out and grabbed her hand, offering a small smile.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" I asked.

She nodded and we left the bathroom. Continuing to walk out the back door of the school.

The goth kids spotted me and waved and I waved back.

Wendy and I continued to walk all the way to the parking lot.

"Let's take my car okay." The black haired girl stated.

I got into the passenger side as she got into the drivers side.
She pulled out of the parking lot as we left the school behind as if it were a bad memory.

We ended up at starks pond. Getting out of the car we made our way to the old bench that sat there for years.

She sat down and I quickly followed suit as she looked over at me. Her eyes glossy and filled with emotions.

"So Wendy what's going on?" I asked her.

She was silent for a moment before she had a tear fall down her cheek again. I wiped it away for her and smiled.

"It's Stan.."

I gave her a nod to continue going.

"He..he broke up with me." She looked down at her hands folded in her lap as the tears fell once more.

This was a complete shock to me. They've been dating since elementary school. (Although they've been a bit in and off) Stan told me everything was getting better between them.

"I'm so sorry Wendy." My face softened as I wrapped her smaller frame into a hug.

She accepted it and started sobbing into my shoulder.

"Did he tell you why he did this?" I questioned.

"He said that h-he fell i-in love with s-someone elseee." She sobbed even harder. I stroked her hair in a soothing manner to try and calm her down.

"It's gonna be okay Wendy I promise. It may seem difficult now and it may hurt a lot but, soon you'll realize that he wasn't the one that'll make you happy for the rest of your life. You are gonna find that special someone whether it's in a few days or a few years. Someone out there will love you the way you deserve to be loved."

She pulled away from the hug with a small smile.

"D-do u really mean that?"

"Why would I lie to you?"

She nodded and it looked as if something was connecting in her mind.

"Hey why we're you crying earlier?" She asked.

"Oh well uh you see, I kinda hooked up with one of my best friends and we thought that it would be fine but it wasn't. I feel so distraught and I haven't really been able to talk to him since. I thought that maybe everything would go back to normal but it didn't. And now I get freaked out whenever I see him." I rambled nervously.

Wendy placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We've all been there girlfriend. Trust me things will work out and if they don't, then screw them for being a bitch." She smiled.

I laughed a bit.

"Hey I'm sorry for how I treated you a while ago, saying mean things to you. I shouldn't have said the shit I said." I offered to her.

"I'm sorry to for saying a bunch of shit to the girls behind your back." The black haired girl replied.

We hugged each other before hearing some leaves crunch behind us.

We broke the hug and looked behind the bench to see who it was.

When we made eye contact I froze and Wendy noticed this.

I looked over at her and she nodded and squeezed my hand. She knew who this was, it all clicked.

"Hey Y/n, can we talk?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: HEY LOVELIES IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG AND NOT UPDATING. I hope you all can understand that I needed a break for a while. Even tho I'm like always reading stuff on here. But I couldn't find the motivation to write anything for a while. Anyways I hope you enjoy the little make up between you and Wendy. WE NEEDED THIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Okay anyways I love all of you and like OMG TYSM FOR 5K READS THIS BLOWS MY MIND. ANYWAYS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! Hopefully more will come soon and I've been working on a few other side projects as well. Alright sorry for this long ass authors note. LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS U MAY HAVE OR JUST MESSAGE ME!