𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤. ℂ𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

(Listen to song at top of you'd like)

A hard knock on y/n's door startled her awake.

"Jesus Christ." Y/n groaned checking her phone. It read 8:03am. She got up walking over to her door.

Y/n's Pov:

I shuffled out of bed heading to the door opening it up to see Eric.

"It's so early what do you want." I asked the brunette, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Mahm made breakfast." He told me walking down the stairs.

I followed behind him. The scent of eggs and bacon filling the air.

"Goodmorning sweetie how did you sleep?" Auntie Liane asked me with a smile.

"I slept great auntie, thanks for making breakfast." I said to her.

Plopping myself down next to Eric. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair. Bed head. Liane places a plate of food down in front of Eric and I. I thanked her and began to dig in.

"So y/n the guys will be here in a few minutes so we can go get coffee." Eric told me.

I nodded at him finishing up my food and placed the dishes in the sink. I walked up to my room, closing the door behind me. Going through my closet I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and a flannel. I ran to the bathroom brushing my (long/short/medium) length hair. Brushing my teeth I went back to my room to grab mascara and lip gloss. Finishing up my looks in the mirror I walked down stairs and slipped on my shoes. Walking back to the kitchen I helped auntie Liane clean the kitchen waiting for the boys arrival.

A couple more minutes passed and there was a knock at the door.

"I'LL GET ITTT." Eric screamed from the living room.

I heard people shuffling into the house as I finished wiping the counter. I gave my aunt a side hug and walked into the living room.

Stan's Pov:

Kenny and I walked to Kyle's house since he lived closest to Cartman.

"Isn't fatass's cousin hot?" Kenny asked with a grin on his face.

"I don't know, I'm with Wendy." I told him.

As we reached Kyle's house Kenny rang the doorbell. Mrs. Broflovski answered the door with a smile.

"Hello boys are you here to see Kyle?" She asked us.

"Yea we are going to get coffee with Cartman." I told her.

"KYLE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE." Mrs. Broflovski screamed up the stairs.

Kyle walked down almost tripping over his feet to leave the house, until his mom stopped him.

"Bubba you can take your brother Ike with you." She told Kyle.

He groaned as Ike walked over to us with a smile. He's 10 now and you could just tell that he was excited to be included in this.

"Yea yea but he has to pay for his own stuff." Kyle said as Ike pulled a $5 bill from his pocket showing us.

"Let's go before Cartman pulls something, I don't want to listen to him complain all the time." Kenny said, and the four of us left Kyle's house.

After a few minutes of mindless conversations we reached Cartmans house. Ike ran over and knocked on the door. He opened it and was surprised to see Ike there. We all shuffled into his living room.

"Why is he here Jew boy?" Fatass asked Kyle.

"My mom made me bring him." Kyle said to him anger in his voice at the stupid nickname Cartman gave him.

Y/n walked into the room a huge smile on her face.

Shit. She is cute.

Y/n's Pov:

"Hey guys." I said to them.

I scanned around the room and noticed a smaller boy with black hair and a blue sweatshirt.

"Aww who's this cutie?" I asked the boys walking over to the younger boy.

"This is my little brother Ike, Ike this is y/n. Cartman's cousin." Kyle introduces me to the dark haired kid.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ike. Will he be joining us out for coffee?" I questioned. His cheeks turned pink and I giggled.

"You're pretty." Ike told me.

"Aww thank you Ike, you are adorable." I said to him ruffling his hair.

"Let's go bitch I want coffee." Eric said to me slightly annoyed.

"Okay fat fuck." I short back at him.

As we walked out of the house I felt a smaller hand intertwine with mine. I looked down to see Ike. He used his free hand to grab Kyle's. We looked at eachother and laughed. Looking ahead I saw a small coffee shop in the distance.

'Tweek Bros. Coffeehouse.'

Letting go of Ike's hand I opened the door to the shop. The smell of coffee hit my nose and my mouth watered. I love coffee.

Ike ran over to a booth and sat down. Kyle sat on one side of him and I sat on the other. Stan sat down next to the red headed boy while Kenny sat down next to me, Eric next to him.

A blonde twitchy boy walked over to us and placed a few menus on the tables.

"Gah- h-hi welcome to T-Tweek Bros. Coffee what may I- Gah- get for you." He said messing with the pen and notepad in his hands.

"Hey Tweek, I'll get a Caramel Frappe." Stan told him.

"Kyle I want one of those two." Ike said to his brother. The boy wrote this down on his notepad.

"Kenny and I will get an iced coffee." Kyle said to the blonde as Kenny nodded.

"And I'll get a super mega triple whipped strawberry rainbow cream frappe." My cousin told the boy.

"I'll have a Chai latte if you're okay with that." I said to the boy known as Tweek giving him a smile.

"Okay I'll be b-back with your- Gah- orders." He told us walking behind the counter.

"So y/n how do you like it here so far?" Stan asked me.

"Pretty good. It's very different from (hometown) but I like it here." I told the 5 boys.

"Speaking of (hometown) I want a picture with you guys." I said.

I got up and walked over to a nice looking lady.

"Excuse me miss, but could you please take a picture of me and my friends over there?" I asked her pointing to my table.

"Sure dear."

She got up and followed me over to the table. I gave her my phone and sat back down in my spot.

"Smile." She told us.

As the camera went off I thanked her and grabbed my phone.

"I love it." I told the boys with a big smile on my face.

I made it the lockscreen on my phone and started talking to Ike about how his summer was going. Kyle stopped talking to stan and glanced at us. I caught his gaze and stuck my tounge out at him.

"Gah- h-here's your drinks." Tweek said to us placing a tray on to the table. I grabbed Ike's drink and handed it to him. I was about to grab mine when Tweek's hand and mine touched. I looked up at him and winked. He handed me my drink, his face flushed red. Walking away he was mumbling about something being to much pressure. I giggled softly to myself taking a sip of my drink. Looking around at all of my new friends and my cousin.

I love it here.

(A/n)

I hope you Gus are liking this story so far. If you have any ideas for any future interactions with other characters or just ideas about chapters at all feel free to let me know :)