𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

(Listen to song above if you'd like)

Y/n's Pov:

Bzzz bzz

Bzz bz

Bz b-

"Hello.." I said into my phone, tired from staying up so late.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, ITS 11 AM AND YOU NEVER CAME HOME. HAVE YOU SEEN KENNY I THINK HE MIGHT BE MISSING." Eric screamed into the other line.

"I fell asleep Jesus Eric calm down." I groaned into the phone.

I turned over looking at Kenny's sleeping figure next to me. I smiled a little. I wasn't really paying attention to Eric's ranting.

"Uh huh I'll be home soon bye." I told him hanging up.

I shook Kenny awake.

"What time is it?" He groaned.

I chuckled a little.

"We went to sleep up here. It's 11." I said to him.

He shot up grabbing his jacket and putting it in. He helped me put everything into my bag and we climbed down the roof of the building heading back to my place. About half an hour passed before we made it there. We stepped in the doorway talking about something dumb when Eric came in front of us.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO?" He screamed making my ears hurt and Kenny flinch.

"We were star gazing and fell asleep." I replied to him not wanting to give away my secret spot.

"Yea don't get your titties in a twist fatass." Kenny said to my cousin.

Eric was beyond pissed.

"Whatever bitch. Bye Kenny." Eric said to him pulling me into the house.

"You had us worried sick." Eric told me.

"Didn't know you guys cared so much." I laughed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and get some coffee." I told Eric leaving him a little pissed.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a towel from the closet. Making my way to the bathroom I locked the door. I slowly started to undress, I was tired and my back aches a little from sleeping on the hard roof.
I brushed out my hair and stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit my body. I sat down onto the floor and wrapped my arms around my legs. Mascara from the previous night streamed down my cheeks, tears threatening to fall down my face. Why was I so sad? Why am I so tired? Shit did I take my pills? Fuck. I stood up and finished my shower. I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body. I reached into the cabinet over the sink and grabbed the orange pill bottle.

My anti-depressants

I took my prescribed amount and put the bottle back. I looked in the mirror and left the bathroom heading to my room. I pulled on some sweatpants and a t shirt, putting my hair back in a messy bun. I grabbed my wallet and phone putting them in my pockets. Walking down the stairs I spotted my auntie Liane watching tv in the living room.

"Auntie can I borrow your car to go get some coffee?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Of course sweetie, the keys are on the counter." She told me.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the keys off the counter and walked out the door. I got into the car putting the keys into the ignition. I pulled out of the driveway and put on some music in the car. Cannonball by The Breeders was playing. I love that song so I turned it up. A few more moments passed before I pulled into the parking lot of Tweek Bros.

Walking through the doors I went up to the counter. There was no one eating or drinking here, just Tweek at the counter. Strange.

"Hey Tweek, can I get a warm coffee please?" I asked the twitchy boy behind the counter.

"Yea I'll be r-right -Gah- back with it." He responded.

I leaned against the counter spacing out. I could use a smoke right now. I thought.

"He-here you go Y/n." Tweek said handing me my coffee.

"Thanks." I said handing him some money.

"Hey Tweek?" I asked.

"Y-Yea?" He responded.

"Wanna hang out?" I said a bored look on my face.

"I ca-can't leave the shop b-but I can -Gah- close up for a bit." He said to me.

I nodded. He got out from behind the counter and flipped the sign to say closed. He motioned for me to follow him to the back room of the store. Once inside he closed the door shaking a little. I opened the tiny window and sat down on the floor. He soon did the same. I took a sip of my coffee and grabbed two cigarettes and a lighter from my pocket. I handed one to Tweek.

"I don't k-know if I should b-be doing this." He said a little shaken up.

"It'll calm your nerves." I told him dropping it into the palm of his hand. I put my mine in my mouth lighting it and breathing in. I held it in my lungs for a few seconds soon letting it out. A small smile made its way to my face. I lit Tweeks and he breathed it in . He coughed a little but he breathed it out. His shaking was stopping. I took another sip from my coffee and looked over at him.

"Thanks for doing this with me" I said to him.

"It's f-fine. I needed this." He told me.

We continued to chat about life and each others day. He has it rough and I wish I could do more from him. His parents pressured him into working at the coffee shop. Once we finished the cigarettes I stomped them out on the ground. I picked them up and threw them out the window. Tweek and I walked back to the front of the shop. He flipped the sign back to open. I thanked him and left the shop. Getting into the car I thought more about tomorrow. The first day of school. Dread filled my body as I hesitantly pulled out of the coffee shops parking lot. I need some sleep. I made it back to the house and parked the car. Walking through the door I put the keys on the kitchen counter and made my way to the dark living room. Eric was sitting on the couch and looked over at me.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked me.

Eric would never admit it, but he cared about me a lot. He was always making sure I was okay and stuff like that.

"Yea I'm just tired." I told him.

I plopped down on the couch laying my head on his lap. He put his hand on my head and played with my hair a little.

"What are we watching?" I asked feeling sleepier.

"No fucking clue." He told me.

I laughed a little before passing out.