𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

(listen to song above if you'd like)

It's been over two months now since (Y/n) came to South Park. She grew closer with Stans Gang as well as Craig's, and became closer with Shelly and Red.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Yea I'm getting my bags packed now girls. I'll see you in a little bit. Byeee." Red said leaving the FaceTime call.

"Bye. I'll be there in an hour." Shelly left the call as well.

I turned off my phone and started to get my room ready. I grabbed a few extra blankets and pillows from the hall closet and put them in the corner of my room.

Making my way down the stairs I grabbed Lianes car keys and headed to the store. On the drive there I noticed a familiar figure walking on the sidewalk. I stopped next to him and rolled down my window.

"Stan what are you doing out here?" I asked the ravenette.

"Oh hey (Y/n) I was just making my way to the store to get a few things." He replied.

"Me too wanna get in and we can ride there together?" I suggested.

"Sure why not." He smiled. He got into the passenger seat and buckled up.

We had a few conversations. Stan was complaining about how Wendy was starting to ignore him.

"It's just not fair, I've been there for her through everything, why is she shutting me out?" He told me. I could hear the pain in his voice.

I reached over and squeezed his hand. "It'll be okay Stan. Maybe she's just going through something. I'm sure she will let you know what's up with her soon." I flashed him a small smile.

"Th-thanks (Y/n)." He stuttered.

We pulled into the markets parking lot. I grabbed my wallet and hopped out of the car with Stan locking it behind me.

Making our way through the stores doors I grabbed a cart and made my way to the chip isle. I grabbed tortilla chips and salsa as well as my favorite chips. I made it to the refrigerators in the back of the store and was about to grab a cookie dough mix when my hand grazed someone else's.

"Oh shit I'm sorry you can have it." I said before I looked up.

"Craig?"

"Oh hey (Y/n)." Craig replied in his monotone voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the boy in the chullo hat.

"Getting some baking ingredients for my sister. She's getting ice cream in another isle." He told me. "What about you?"

"Oh I'm getting some snacks for my sleepover tonight." I smiled.

"CRAIG THEY ONLY HAD CHOC- ooo WHOS this pretty lady?" Replied a girls voice.

I turned around and saw a girl who looked about 11. She had pig tails in her hair and a blue sweater.

"Oh I'm (Y/n), you must be Tricia right?" I asked the smaller girl.

"Yea, are you my brother girlfriend or something?" She said.

Me and Craig both had a faint blush across our faces as I giggled a bit.

"Nah but he wishes." I winked at Craig but he just flipped me off, I returned the favor.