𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕟𝕕

(listen to song above if you'd like)

It's been a week since Y/n had started to hang out with Cartman and his friends. They all grew closer over those few days leaving the (e/c) girl very happy. She went to Tweek Bros. to get a coffee by herself. Even if it was a small excuse to see the cute twitchy blonde. She found Stan, Kyle , and Kenny attractive as well. But she only knew those boys. No girls.

Speaking of which.

Y/n's Pov:

"Emily you need to chill I've only been gone for a week." I told my friend.

"But you said you were gonna keep in touch more and we miss you so much. I thought you forgot about us." Emily whined, a pout on her face.

"How could I forget about one of my best friends." I said speaking into my phone.

Just then Eric walked into my room.

"Can you get that bitch to quit whining already it's annoyinggg."
He complained. Slamming the door behind him.

"Jesus someone's grumpy." Emily said making me giggle.

"Try being his cousin." I laughed, Emily soon joining.

"I'm hungry let's go make food." I told my bestie, leaving my room and heading to the kitchen.

I set my phone down against the wall on the counter and walked to the fridge grabbing some fruits.

"Woo HOO look at you y/n. In those sexy little booty shorts." Emily cheered trying to contain her laughter.

"You know baby." I winked joining in with her.

We chatted about random things, Sasha, Danny, food, music, anything really. I finished up my fruits and put the bowl into the dishwasher. Emily and I started doing dumb dances on ft and being idiots together. We were enjoying ourselves so much I didn't notice 3 boys enter the kitchen.

"Woah nice ass Y/n" Kenny said with a laugh.

"GAHHH." I screamed. Obviously startled by the sudden appearances of the boys.

"OMG Y/N YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH HOT GUYS." Emily screamed from the other line.

"I didn't think I had to bring it up." I told her nervously.

"Oh ho, I wonder what Danny would think of this." Emily said an evil grin on her face.

"Who's Danny?" The 3 boys asked. Making me groan.

"He's one of my close friends back home. We had a small fling during school before I made it clear I didn't feel that way, clearly he still does." I told them glaring at Emily.

"Speaking of back home, I'll call you and Sasha tomorrow Em, byeee." I said to her.

"Wait this isn't-" I hung up before she could finish her sentence.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked the boys sitting on the counter.

"Well we were going to go to Starks Pond and swim today." Kyle told me. Kenny nodded.

"Yea we came over to ask if you and Fatass wanted to come." Stan explained.

"Yea let me just go get my things and we can head there in a little bit." I told him.

Walking upstairs I grabbed a sling bag from Eric's room and went to mine. I put a (f/c) bikini on under my shorts and t-shirt. I put sunscreen and a water into my bag, as well as my speaker. I went to the hall closet and grabbed a towel. Walking downstairs I slipped on my flip flops and sat on the couch with the others.