𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙

(listen to song above if you'd like also to make things a little clearer the boys and y/n are all 16 and Shelly will be 18 just so she can be in the school too)

The (h/c) girl rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings. She was on the living room couch with a blanket over her.

'I must've fallen asleep out here' she thought to herself.

She looked over at the clock and it read '4:47 am'.

"School doesn't start until 7 but I need to get to the bus stop by 6:15 with Eric" y/n said to herself as she got up off the couch. She went into the kitchen and went into the fridge.

"It's basically empty." She said out loud. "Maybe I could grab a few things after school." Y/n said to herself as she grabbed a piece of paper writing a few basic foods down.

Y/n walked up to the upstairs bathroom taking a quick shower and getting dressed. She put on a (f/c) hoodie and some black sweatpants. Quickly tying her hair up. The (e/c) eyed girl walks back downstairs and out the front door.

It was a crisp September morning. The wind blowing her hair around a little as she made her way down the street. Y/n was going to get some coffee to really wake herself up but Tweek bros wasn't open, so she had to go to a little 24 hour diner. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cigarette lighting it with her lighter. She inhaled the smoke letting it fill her lungs and then she exhaled.

"Nice" she thought to herself.

As she reached the entrance she finished off her cigarette before putting it out and walking inside. There wasn't many people there. Just an old couple, a grouchy looking waitress, and 3/4 of the goth kids. Seeming as firkle was in the middle school. Y/n walked over to the diner counter and gave the waitress $5, asking for a black coffee. Once she got the coffee she blew on it and took a sip. The bitterness hitting her tounge as the warm liquid went down her throat waking her up a little.

"Y/n." The (h/c) girl turned around to see Henrietta calling her to sit with her and the two boys.

Y/n took her seat.

"Hey Henrietta." She replied. "Couldn't sleep?" Y/n asked her and the two boys.

They all nodded.

"Neither could you I'm guessing." Pete said to her.

"Yup all the nerves are getting to me. Ya know since it's our first day and all." Y/n told the goths taking a sip of her coffee.

They chatted for a bit. Henrietta told her that if she didn't have anyone to hang with during lunch she could always go behind the school with the goths. Y/n waved goodbye to them and left the diner. Making her way home she checked her phone.

'5:40 am'

Shit. Y/n picked up her pace a little. As she was close to her home she noticed the sun coming up.

"Wow." She said to herself. Soaking in the beauty of the colors in the sky.

Making her way up the front steps she opened up the front door and rushed up the stairs and into the bathroom. Y/n took down her hair and brushed through it making it look presentable. She put on some light makeup and went into her room. She pulled out a black tank top and a (f/c) flannel. Putting it on she went through her drawers and pulled out a pair of blue ripped jeans. Walking downstairs she slipped on her shoes and sat on the couch waiting for Eric.

Y/n's Pov:

"Took you long enough eric" I told my chubby cousin as he walked down the stairs.

"Yea yea whatever bitch." He replied.