𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤

(Listen to song above if you'd like)

It's been a few days after the whole sleepover. (Y/n) and Kenny agreed not to speak about what happened with anyone other than each other. It didn't make things too awkward for the boy and girl but (Y/n) was having an internal battle with herself. And all she could think about was one lingering question the clouded her judgement. Did he play with my emotions for sex?

Y/n's POV:

It's been a few days since what happened between me and Kenny. I didn't realize the affect this would have on me afterwards. All I can think about was wether he used me or not. I haven't been able to sleep that great these days either or focus on school. There's just something missing and I just can't place my finger on it.

I've been hanging out with Craig's gang more. I hope Stans gang doesn't mind. But I just need a break from them for a bit. It doesn't help that Cartman is my cousin cause I have to deal with them every day.

Today I'm meeting up with Craig, Token, Tweek, Clyde, and Jimmy at Craigs house. We are gonna play video games and whatever else they have planned.

Making my way to his front door I knocked three times before a smaller figure opened the door.

"Hey (Y/n), what are you doing here?" The smaller girl asked me.

"Not much Tricia, gonna hang out with Craig and them are they here yet?" I asked her.

"No but you can hang out with me until they get here or whatever." The orange haired girl suggested.

"I'd like that very much actually." I replied with a small smile.

She grabbed my hand and led me up to her room. We talked for a while until she asked me something.

"What's been going on with you lately? You seem really upset."

I froze up a little bit expecting a question like that. I thought I was doing good hiding my feelings.

"I don't know how to explain it Trish. I mean no offense but I can't exactly tell you what's wrong." I explained to the smaller girl.

She nodded. "If you need me I'm always here for you."

I squeezed her hand and gave her a quick thank you before we heard her door open. It was Craig.

"There you are (Y/n) we were looking for u." He told me. I gave him a quick smile and waved to Tricia before exiting her room.

As we made our way to his room I noticed that only Tweek was there.

"Hey where's everyone else?" I asked a bit concerned.

"They couldn't make it. They had to work on some school project at Tokens house." Craig said to me in his monotone voice.

Tweek nodded his head in agreement. "Y-yeah ACK."

"Alright so what do you guys wanna do first?" I asked the two boys.

"W-well we wanted to-ACK know w-what was going on with you." Tweek told me and Craig nodded we all sat on Craigs bed.

"Yeah there something going on with you lately. You haven't been spending to much time with Stans group and don't get me wrong we all love your company but, what's the real reason you've been hanging out with us more?" Craig asked me. He squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile. I looked over at Tweek and he did the same.

"It's gonna sound kind of stupid." I nervously laughed.

"Whatever is GAH bothering y-you can't be stupid." Tweek told me.

"Well it's kind of a long story."

"We have time." Craig let me know.

I explained to them everything that happened with Kenny. How we fucked, how he's been a little bit distant, and how I feel like he played with my emotions. I didn't even realize I had started to cry until Tweek wiped some tears out of my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay." Craig said to me in a soft tone.

"I don't know what to do and I'm really starting to regret letting it happen. I FEEL SO USED." I sobbed out.

Tweek and a Craig wrapped their arms around me and tried to calm me down. Eventually I did. All you could hear now was Tweek shaking.

"Thanks you guys. I really needed this." I told them both my voice a little sore and my eyes puffy.

"It's what friends do." Craig replied.

After that we ended up watching a movie and I fell asleep with my head on Tweek lap while he played with my hair and Craig rubbing my back in comfort.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE WHILE I HAD SOME TIME. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME.