𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤

(listen to song above if you'd like)

It was a two nights before the new school year and Y/n was beyond stressed. She didn't have many friends here in South Park and she hasn't been nervous about school since the third grade, right before she met Emily, Sasha, and Danny. Y/n went through her first days of school with those three and this was her first time going into a new school year without them.

At the Cartman residence, Y/n was stress cleaning. Really badly. Even Cartman noticed this, he told her to calm her tits but that wound up with him getting smacked. But she felt bad so she cleaned his room, it was disgusting to say the least. A lot of dirty tissues if you catch my drift.

Cartman's Pov:

"You guys this sucks. She won't stop cleaning the damn house. I can't even eat without her going all clean freak on me." I told the guys on a walk home from the movies.

"Why is she cleaning the house?" Stan asked.

"Could she clean mine?" Kenny joked.

"She's stressed the fuck out about starting a new school. She misses her stupid friends." I explained to them.

"Makes sense I mean, she's always had friends back in (hometown) I guess she doesn't really feel welcomed here yet." Kyle told us.

"For once I agree with the Jew." I groaned, shivering clearly disgusted at what just came out of my mouth.

"Whatever fatass." He replied.

"Well we have two days to calm her down, what should we do." Stan asked us.

"What about taking her out to eat?" Kyle suggested.

"That sounds great." Stan told him. Kyle smiles at this. They are soooo gay.

"Well she likes (Fav restaurant) and they have one not to far from here. Why don't we go back to my place, get the bitch, and go eat?" I told them. I was hungry because SOMEONE ate all my popcorn *cough* Kenny *cough*.

As we reached my house I pulled out my key and walked in.

"EEIC TAKE YOUR FUCKING SHOES OFF I JUST VACCUMED! Y/n screamed.

She looked behind me and saw the guys.

"You didn't tell me we were going out today. Or having people over. I would have taken a shower first Jesus fuck Eric." She groaned.

"What's got your titties in a twist bitch." I snapped back.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Hey guys sorry about that." Y/n said trudging up the stairs.

"You see what I mean." I told them.

They nodded, each one of them making a mental note not to piss her off.

A few hours passed and the four boys were just lounging around waiting for y/n to come downstairs so they could go out to eat.

"Hey guys sorry it took me so long, Sasha called, her girlfriend and her were having issues again." The (h/c) girl said, making her way to the bottom of the stairs.

Kyle, Kenny, and Stan looked at her amazed. Even tho the girl was wearing a tank top, zip up hoodie(unzipped), and shorts. They thought the girl looked beautiful.

"Stop drooling and let's go all ready." Eric said grabbing his cousins arm and dragging her out of the house. The three boys following.

Y/n's Pov:

"Where are we going?" I asked the boys.

"Your favorite restaurant dummy." Stan said patting my head.