𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖

(Listen to song at top if you'd like)

Cartman's Pov:

"There is something going on with my mom guys, she has been talking on the phone a lot lately and talking about moving, and she was even clearing out our guest room the other day. She forgot to make me breakfast this mourning because she left at like 7am to go somewhere and she hasn't been home since." I told Stan, Kenny, and Jew boy. Setting down my controller.

"Oh shut up fatass maybe she had enough of you and your bullshit and decided to move out." Jew boy laughed.

"Kyle has a point." Stan said. "You are a dick."

"Screw you guys." I told them. Flipping them off.

"Whatever dude, I'm kicking your ass in this game anyway." Jewfro said in a rude tone.

The four boys continued playing the game for a few more hours when they heard a car engine stop.

"You hear that, maybe your moms home dickwad." Kenny said taking off his hood.

"Thank god I am starving, I hope she brought me some KFC for dinner. It's the least she could do for leaving me alone all day." I told the guys.

My stomach growled and Stan and the Jew gave me a gross look.

Y/n's Pov:

I stepped out of the car a smile on my face.

"I can't believe I'm here Auntie. It's been forever." I told Liane.

"I know dear and I can't wait til my poopsykins sees you again." Auntie said to me.

I giggled grabbing two boxes from the trunk. I walked over to the door hearing a muffled voice. Oh Eric is so gonna get it.

Auntie Liane unlocked the door walking in before me.

"About time you got mahm. I'm starving and I already ate all the pop tarts." I heard my cousin say. I walked in the door setting my boxes down.

"ERIC YOU FATASS IVE MISSED YOU." I screamed jumping on him, knocking him over taking me down with him.

"AHHH GET OFF ME- y/n is that you?" Eric asked.

I gave him a big smile. Getting off him and helping him up.

"How the hell does Fat boy get a girl?" A guy said.

Turning around I noticed 3 boys around my age. One with a blue puffball hat sitting on the floor with a red head sitting next to him. On the couch I saw a blonde boy in an orange hoodie.

"Nah I'm his amazing cousin." I told them.

Eric sighed and shook his head walking to the kitchen to talk to Auntie Liane.

"I'm y/n by the way it's nice to know my cousin has friends. He's obnoxious but he's great." I said plopping down on to the couch next to the blonde boy.

"Oh he's horrible I don't know how we even wound up being his friends." The red head told me.

"Sorry about him cutie, the names McCormick, Kenny McCormick." The blonde said winking at me.

I giggled looking down to the two boys on the floor.

"Who are you two then?" I asked them.

"I'm stan and this is Kyle." The boy with the puff ball hat said pointing between him and the red head next to him.

"OMG YOU'RE THE JEW BOY ERIC HAS TOOD ME ABOUT." I told the boy in the green ushanka.

He looked slightly irratated and red in the face.

"Oh god that's not the best first impression." He told me looking down.

"Aww don't worry about it, Eric makes everything over the top." I said looking at Kyle.

"You could say that again." The three boys said making me giggle again.

"Y/NNNN MAHM TOLD ME WE HAD TO HELP YOU BRING YOUR BOXES TO THE SPARE ROOM." Eric yelled from the kitchen a little aggravated.

"OKAY." I yelled back.

I walked over to Lianes car and grabbed more boxes from the trunk. The four boys helped me carry them all up to the spare room upstairs. I opened up a few of them to get some bedding out. Kyle and Stan put the (f/c) sheet on the queen sized mattress. Kenny helped me put a (s/f/c) bed spread on to it while Eric put matching pillowcases on both of my pillows.

"Thanks for the help guys, you really didn't have to do that." I told them opening up another box with hangers in it.

"It's fine gorgeous. Don't worry about it." Kenny told me.

I laughed a little, my face turning slightly pink from the sudden compliment.

"Come on guys let's go play video games this is boring." Eric told them. Leaving my room.

Kyle groaned and Stan laughed at him.

"It was nice to meet you guys. I hope we can all hangout soon. Maybe take me on a tour of the town. It's been a while since I've been here." I said to the three boys.

"Let's get coffee tomorrow. We can all meet up here in the morning." Stan suggested.

Kyle, Kenny, and I agreed.

"Bye guys, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to them. Waving goodbye as they went downstairs.

I smiled to myself. My first friends.

I unpacked and hung up all of my clothes. I plugged my phone into the wall and laid down on my bed. Slowly drifting off to sleep, excited for tomorrow.