𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

Y/n woke up at 3:30 tossing and turning. Getting up from her bed she went to take a quick shower.

Y/n's POV:

Wrapping the towel around myself I headed towards the mirror. My eye bags have gotten darker and my face a little paler. I haven't taken my meds in a few days. They ran out. I should probably head to the pharmacy. I went to my room and put on a hoodie and some leggings. Running a brush through my hair and grabbing my wallet.

Making my way out of the house quietly I made my way towards the pharmacy. It was a little cold outside. The breeze nipping at my cheeks. It was fairly quiet outside. No one was outside. Just the occasional car or two.

Heading inside the bright light hurt my eyes a little. i greeted the man at the front before heading through the isles. I saw a lighter and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed an iced tea for pip and a coffee for me, making my way to the front desk. I noticed the cigarette stand on it.

"Hi can I buy these and get this filled up as well?" I asked the man putting the items on the conveyer belt.

"Of course miss." He said as he put them in a bag. "That will be $15.38"

When I went to hand him the money I bumped my arm into the display making the boxes of cigarettes knock over.

"Oh my god I am so sorry sir. Here let me help you." I apologized as I picked up the boxes. I stuck one of the boxes in my pocket, placing the others on the desk.

"Here's my money, sorry again about that." I said to the man.

"It's quite alright miss." He replied taking the money from me.

I grabbed my bag and made my out of the store. When I was a good amount away I pulled out a cigarette and my lighter. Quickly lighting it up and breathing it out.

I pulled my phone out and checked the time. It was 4:32. I had enough time to make it to Pips. Kyle still has my bag so he would have to give it to me at school.

It took half an hour to get there from where I was by foot. When I arrived I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

After a few minutes I knocked again a bit louder this time. A moment later Pip opened the door slowly.

"Morning Pip." I smiled to the blonde teen.

"What are you doing here Y/n it's very early and there is still an hour until school?" He asked me softly, his voice a bit scratchy due to the fact that he had just woken up.

"I wanted to spend the morning with ya. Maybe we could go to school together today." I told Pip.

"Alright come in its awfully chilly outside." He said to me opening the door up wider.

As I made my way inside I went to his kitchen and took out my coffee and his tea and placed them on his table. I went to his fridge and found ingredients to make some omelets. I washed my hands and prepped the ingredients.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Pip asked me.

"Making us some breakfast silly. I also bought you an iced tea. I feel a little bad for waking you up so I thought I'd make it up to you with breakfast." I explained rubbing the back of neck.

"You don't have to do that it's too much trouble." He started getting a bit nervous.

"Don't worry about it Pip. It'll keep me busy. You should go relax and take a shower or something and get ready for school." I told him.

"Alright, we also have to pick up my friend on the way there." He said to me as he walked off.

I smiled to myself as I started cooking the eggs. It wasn't too hard I've done this many times for Eric.