𝔻𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

(Listen to song above if you'd like.)

Y/n's Pov:

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

My body jolted up at the sudden noise. I looked over and saw that it was Kyles alarm on his phone. I looked over at him still sleeping and decided to shake him awake.

"Kyle wake upppp..." I said shaking the red head awake.

"Nooooo." He replied still half asleep.

"KYLE GET UP." I screamed hitting him with a pillow.

"OKAY OKAY IM UP." He yelled back rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them. "What time is it?" He asked me.

"It's like 5:30." I told him.

"Oh shit I only got like 4 hours of sleep." He said.

"Well i only got 3 so tough chunks man." I told him. "Shit i don't even wanna go to school. I have to get some coffee you wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure just let me get changed. If you need some clothes just get some out of my closet or dresser." He told me as he walked to the bathroom and I nodded.

It was kinda cold outside at this time of year so I looked for a hoodie and some sweatpants. I found a pale green hoodie and some black sweatpants and I put them on. I didn't feel like wearing a bra so I just threw it across the room but Kyle walked in at that moment and it ended up hitting him.

"Oh shit sorry Kyle." I said.

"It's uh it's fine. You ready to go?" He asked his face tinted red.

I smiled at him and nodded. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and my wallet from my bag.

We quietly made our way downstairs and out the door.

"So are we gonna walk or drive?" I asked the Jewish boy.

"I don't have my driver's license yet." He told me

"I guess we are walking come on." I said to him as we made our way down the sidewalk. It was still fairly dark out and the walk there was quiet.

We made it to my favorite 24 hour diner and walked in. The smell of coffee hitting my nose.

"Kyle what do you want to order?" I asked the red head.

"I'll just get an iced coffee how about you?" He said.

"I'm gonna get a black coffee." I told him. "I'll pay for it hold on." I said. He was about to protest but I was already ordering. I payed the waitress and grabbed the two coffees. Walking back to him I handed Kyle his coffee. I took a sip of mine and smiled the warm liquid making its way down my throat.

"Y/N OVER HERE." A male voice called.

I smiled and walked towards the table it came from.

"Hey Michael." I replied.

"You gonna sit with us. Firkle is in the bathroom I bet he'd like to see you this time." Pete asked.

"Sure as long as you don't mind if my friend joins us." I said pointing to Kyle.

"Fine but he can't complain like he always does." Henrietta told me.

I laughed and nodded as Kyle and I took a seat at the booth.

"Y/N." I heard a young voice say.

"FIRKLE." I called back he ran over and gave me a quick hug before letting go. He doesn't want to look like a conformist and I get that.

He took a seat and took a sip of his coffee as we caught up a little since he's in the middle school.

"Yea it sucks cause you guys aren't there but whatever I'll be in the highschool soon." He told us rolling his eyes.

"Definitely it's not the same without you firkle." I told him.

He gave me a small smile.

"I don't wanna go to school todayyyy." I whined.

"Same here." The goths told me.

I looked over at Kyle with my best sad look and begged him to skip with me.

"Please Kyle pleaseeee."

"Ugh fine." He replied sighing.

"Yay thank you thank you." I squealed hugging him tight.

"Well we gotta go guys." I told my favorite goths.

"See ya Y/n." They said.

I waved as we made our way out of the diner.

"So where are we gonna go?" Kyle asked me.

"I don't know exactly. We can go exploring if you want." I told the red head.

"I've been everywhere Y/n trust me." He said.

"Not everywhere." I replied.

He gave me a look of confusion before I started running towards my hide away. It took us 20 minutes to walk there but it was worth it.

"Just up here." I told him.

I climbed up the ladder to the roof and Kyle followed. We sat down as the sun was rising.

"Wow I can't believe I haven't found this place sooner." Kyle said to me.

"Well that's because not many people know that it exists." I told him. "I took Kenny here once. It was an eventful night." I laughed.

"You guys fucked?" Kyle asked me shocked.

"Oh my god nooo no no no." I told the Jewish boy. "We had a trip up here, we smoked weed."

He nodded understanding.

"Speaking of which." I pulled out my wallet and grabbed a cigarette and my lighter. Quickly lighting it I inhaled and exhaled a few times.

"You want one?" I asked Kyle.

"I don't know I don't want to get in trouble." He replied.

"If it's the smell that worries you I've got some stuff that won't make it stick to you." I told him.

"No no it's just I had a bad experience with those a while ago." He said to me. 

"Shit I'm sorry dude." I told my friend giving him a sad look.

"It's fine? Do you wanna do something?" Kyle asked.

"Sure where do you want to go?" I replied.

"Lets just walk until we find someplace interesting." He said and I nodded.

We made our way down the ladder and walked down a side street. We talked a little but it was mostly quiet. The cold breeze rushing past us. We made it to the rain tracks.

"Kenny lives over there." Kyle told me pointing to a small run down looking house. His truck was in the driveway.

"Dang I didn't even know that." I replied.

We ventured a bit further before making it to a huge field with a few grave stones here and there.

"I like it here." I told Kyle.

He gave me a questioning look but we just kept walking. Until we made it to a small house at the edge of the field.

"Who lives here?" I asked my red headed friend.

"I have no clue honestly I didn't even know that this place existed.

"Well why don't we find out." I have Kyle a cheeky grin before running towards the house.

"Y/n wait." He called out. But I was already knocking on the door.