𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖

(listen to song above if you'd like)

The lunch bell soon rang and the two girls headed out the schools doors towards the student parking lot. Shelly pulled out her keys and unlocked her car getting into the drivers side. Y/n got into the passengers seat.

"Alright let's get going." Shelly told the (e/c) eyed girl.

"Hell yea I'm starving." Y/n told her as Shelly nodded in agreement.

The car pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. Shelly plugged her phone into the aux cord and started playing music. A song the girls both liked cake on. Curses. They sang along doing funny dances and having fun.

"Hey you don't mind if I vape right?" Shelly asked her new friend. Taking her vape out of the cup holder.

"As long as you don't mind that I smoke." The (h/c) girl said to her pulling a cigarette out.

"Not at all." She replied with a smile.

Y/n lit her cigarette and inhaled it quickly letting it hit the back of her throat. Shelly did the same. They both exhaled at the same time and laughed. A few moments later the girls pulled into the McDonalds drive thru.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?" A muffled voice said.

"Yes I would like a coke with a cheeseburger and fries, and my friend would like a (favorite soda) as well as a cheeseburger and fries, oh and a 10 piece nuggets." Shelly spoke into the speaker.

"Will that be all?" the voice asked.

"Yup." Shelly told them.

"Okay your total will be $23.75" the voice told the two girls.

They drove up to the window. Y/n handed Shelly $12 for her part of the meal. Shelly handed both of their money to the person at the register. Once they had their food they drove back to the school. They had another 40 minutes before lunch was over.

Once there, the girls hopped out of the car and made their way to the football field. They didn't think many people would be there since it was lunch but boy were they wrong. They took a seat on the bleachers outside the field and took their food out placing it in front of them.

Stans Pov:

After the lunch bell rang, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and I decided to look for Y/n so we could all hang out together at lunch. After about 10 minutes of looking we decided to just hang out outside for lunch. After Cartman got his food of course. As we made our way out there we sat on the grass in the field but we weren't the only ones there. Craig and his gang were out here too.

We were chatting for a while before we heard some familiar laughs. When we looked over it was Y/n and... MY SISTER?!

"Wh-why are Y/n and Shelly hanging out?" I asked my friends.

"Beats me dude, but they look like they are having fun. AND THEY GOT MCDONALDS THAT BITCH I WANT NUGGETS." Cartman yelled.

Kenny laughed as Kyle face palmed. We got up and walked over to them.

Y/n's Pov:

I was taking my food out my bag when I heard footsteps approaching Shelly and I. I turned my head and saw my cousin and our friends.

"Oh hey guys, sorry I bailed at lunch. Shelly offered to hang out with me and I accepted. We went and got lunch." I smiled sweetly at them.

"Oh and before I forget." I grabbed the 20 piece nugget and handed it to my cousin. "I got these for you."