𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

A/n: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH I GOT A JOB A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH THAT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED CAUSE I JAVE SO MUCH MORE TO COME.

No ones POV:

The (h/c) haired girl had already rung the doorbell before Lgke could stop her.

They heard some rustling until the door slowly opened.

Y/n's POV:

My heart started beating out of my chest as we heard some tumbling from behind the door. I looked over at Kyle who was already giving me a nervous look.

The door slowly started to creek open as a slim figure made its way out.

"How can I h-help you?" A British accent could be heard from the figure as a light flicked on.

In the light stood a tall slim boy around my age. He had shoulder length blonde hair and funny looking brown hat on his head. I had to admit this boy was kind of cute.

"Oh hi I'm Y/n and this is my friend Kyle. We were adventuring through a field and saw this small cottage like home and wanted to see who lived here. I'm so sorry if we have disturbed you." I apologized to the y'all boy.

"Oh n-no it's quite alright. Would you like to come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied with a smile. The boy moved his slim frame out of the way as I dragged Kyle into the house.

He lead us to his kitchen where a kettle was boiling in the stove. He turned it off and pulled 3 mugs from his cabinet. He pored the hot water into the mugs and placed tea bags into them. He placed them on a small table in his kitchen that had 3 chairs.

"Come sit." He told us.

I sat next to the boy as Kyle sat across from him with a worried expression.

"So what's your name blondie?" I asked the teen while taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"Oh oh my name is Phillip Pirrup but everyone calls me Pip because they hate me." He replied with a sad smile.

"Sorry about elementary school Pip." Kyle said.

I gave them both a puzzled look. "You two know eachother?" I asked.

"Yea we used to bully him a lot kind of like butters but worse." Kyle explained.

I smacked Kyle upside the head and gave him a cold look.

"WHAAAT I APOLOGIZED." He exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry but that is no way to treat Phillip. You have no reason to do that and you are so lucky o don't kick your ass." I spat at Kyle.

"I-It's quite alright Miss. it was so long ago I must have forgotten. I have gained a friend in the past few years. It hasn't been all bad." Pip frantically exclaimed.
"And you can call me Pip I've grown quite used to it by now and taken it on as a nickname."

"Are you sure Phillip." I asked.

He nodded with a smile that made me smile back. He has such a contagious smile.

"So do you go to South Park High too?" I asked him.

"Yea but I wasn't feeling up to going today since my friend wasn't going to be there. It would have been quite lonely." He explained.

"Well Pip is love to be your friend." I told the British boy with a smile.

"Oh how wonderful." He grinned.

"Oh shit it's 2pm. I have to start heading home. I'll bring your clothes and bag to your house later Y/n. Bye." Kyle said as he left the house.

Now it was just me and Pip.

"Sooo you wanna go out and do something?" I asked the teen next to me.

"S-sure what shall we do Miss?" He replied.

"Well we can go to the store and get some food and hang out at my place if you'd like?" I asked him.

"Sounds fun let me go change out of my pajamas and I will meet you down here." He told me.

I nodded and looked around his place while he was changing. Pip loves in a one story house. He had a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and a bathroom. But it was definitely worth it for the view and since it was just him living here.

"Sorry I took so long." The boy said coming out of his room. He had on a maroon sweater and brown khaki shorts. Along with his little hat.

"Oh it's fine let's get going shall we." I said to the boy extending out my hand.

He hesitantly grabbed it as I lead him out of his house. He quickly locked it before we made it a few feet away. There was a small two footed car next to his house. He unlocked it and we hopped in. I turned the radio up and rolled down my window. I put one of my legs up resting my foot against one of the mirrors on the outside and let my arm out.

The breeze ran through our hair as the music played in the background. But I was more focused on the sights outside. South Park never failed to amaze me. It was so different from back home and I loved it.

We pulled into a small gas station parking lot as Pip turned off the car. As we hopped out we made our way inside and grabbed a few things. Pip grabbed an iced tea and some plain chips. I grabbed an energy drink and some sweet tart ropes. We put them up in the counter and I have the man behind it some money. Making our way back to the car.

"So where do you live exactly Miss?" Pip asked me.

"Oh just up this street. It'll be the green house at the end." I told the sweet British boy.

He parked outside by my mailbox. We made our way to the front door and I unlocked it with my key.

"Welcome to casa de Y/n." I sang.

"Oh it's quite lovely thanks for inviting me over Miss." pip said to me.

"You can call me Y/n Phillip it's alright." I told the blonde boy.

"Alright Y/n." He responded with a smile.

"I guess no ones home yet." I said.

"Oh who do you live with?" Pip asked me as we took off our shoes.

"My aunt and my cousin. I'm staying with them for a while because my parents are away for a bit." I explained to him.

He nodded. "Ohh alright."

"Follow me and we can watch some movies and stuff in my room." I told the British boy. And he followed me up the stairs.

"Wow your room is very nice Y/n." Pip smiled.

"Aww thanks Pip." I blushed.

We sat on my bed as I played some music. We got to know each other a lot more and became pretty great friends. We found out that we both like to draw and have a lot of similar problems in life.

"HEY BITCH WHY WERENT YOU AT SCHOOL TODAY?" Eric screamed as he burst open my bedroom door. He stopped in his tracks when he saw pip and I in my bed talking.

"NO WAY ARE U FRIENDS WITH THIS FRENCH ASSHOLE." My cousin yelled out.

"Oh shit up Eric HES SWEET AND HES BRITTOSH NOT FRENCH YOU FUCKBAG." I yelled back slamming the door in his face.

"Sorry about him Pip he shouldn't bother us again." I explained.

"I didn't realize Eric was your cousin." Pip said with his head down.

"I'm sorry if he made you uncomfortable I won't let him talk like that to you ever again while I'm around Phillip." I told the blonde teen while wrapping my arms around his slim figure. He wrapped his arms around mine and we stayed like that for a little while. We watched a movie before he had to head home. I waved goodbye to him before plopping down on my couch. I smacked Eric in the arm and then told him off for talking to Pip like that. I ended the night by taking a shower and heading to bed.