𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕤𝕜𝕚'𝕤

(listen to song above if you'd like)

As Y/n entered the Broflovski residence she took her shoes off on the mat by the front door. Kyle made his way to the kitchen and put his bag down on top of the table.

Kyle's Pov:

"Mom I'm home I brought a friend over." I called up the stairs.

I entered the kitchen and placed my bag on the table. Y/n walked in a few seconds after me.

"You can put your bag on the table I'll make us a snack." I told the (h/c) haired girl.

She nodded and took a seat.

"I really like your house it's really nice in here." Y/n said to me with a smile.

God her smile is so cute. I thought to myself.

"BUBBALA WHO'S YOUR FRIEND THATS OVER?!" My mom screamed.

"Who was that?" Y/n asked me.

"Hahah that was my mom." I told her scratching the back of my neck.

My mom came into the kitchen and stopped when she saw Y/n.

Y/n's Pov:

"OH MY GOODNESS KYLE IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" The red headed woman asked.

I giggled a little.

"Haha no Mrs. Broflovski I'm just a friend." I said to the woman standing up to shake her hand.

"Oh please call me Sheila, what's your name sweetie?" Kyles mom asked me.

"Y/n Cartman." I told her with a smile.

She gave a shocked look.

"Wow I didn't know there was a polite Cartman." She told me.

I laughed a bit.

"Yeah I guess I'm one of the only ones." I replied.

"I'll make you kids some snacks why don't you both do homework in your room Kyle." Mrs. Broflovski told us.

Kyle nodded and led me up to his room. Once in there he shut his door and I took it all in. His walls had a few posters, Terrance and Phillip, as well as a few bands. His desk was a little messy with papers and books. His bed was a full sized bed with dark blue sheets. There was a pile of clothes in the corner of his room.

"Sorry about my mom she can be a little much sometimes." Kyle told me.

"Aww it's fine I like her." I said to him with a smile.

I sat down on his bed and smoothed out the bed spread. Kyle sat down next to me and pulled out a textbook and a notebook out of his bag. He had some science homework. I didn't have much. I just had to fill out a few student enrollment stuff. Like for my student ID.

After about an hour of filling out my papers I put them all into my backpack. I laid back onto Kyle's bed and sighed.

"What's up?" The red head asked me putting his books down.

"I don't know I think I'm just tired. What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's like 5:30. Why?" He replied.

"I should have started walking home like 20 minutes ago. So I would be home for dinner. I bet Eric's already bitching about it." I told him.