ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

(Play song at top when I tell you to)

"Alright class lets begin." The music teacher told her class.

"Since today is our first day back we are going to have an easy day. I want to get you all into groups of four." The woman said.

"As of today we will be having each group of four create a band. I will pick each of you based on what your musical ability is. Each group will have a drummer, a guitarist, a bassist, and a singer. You will each sing a cover of a song before class is over. I hope you all have fun. I have already picked out each group."

Y/n looked at the teacher a little nervous. She didn't know how to play an instrument. But she could sing, although she thought she sounded terrible.

"Okay group one will be..."

At this point Y/n wasn't listening to the teacher she was a little out of it for a few moments her nerves getting the best of her, until she heard her name being called.

"And our final group will be Y/n, Jimmy, Token, and Red."

Jimmy looked over at Y/n with a reassuring smile.

"H-h-hey don't w-worry about it everything will be f-f-fine." He told her.

She gave him a small smile nodding as Jimmy led her over to Token and Red.

Y/n's Pov:

"Hi I'm Token." The boy in the purple sweater said to me extending out his hand. I took it into mine shaking it with a smile.

"I'm Y/n." I told him.

"Hey I'm Red, glad to have another girl around. Unless you're like Wendy and Bebe." The red headed girl told me.

"Nah they are whores. I can't stand their whiny voices and skimpy outfits and I've only been here for half a day." I replied laughing a little.

Red did too. "Glad to meet you."

"Enough chit chat and let's get down to business." Token told us with a smile.

We all nodded.

"I can play the bass, what can you guys play?" He said to us.

"I-I play the d-d-drums." Jimmy responded.

"I can play guitar so I'm guessing Y/n will be singing." Red said to the group.

They all turned to look at me and I shook a little.

"I don't know how good I'll be but I'll try my best." I told my group.

They all nodded and we started to plan what song we would perform.
We needed something that could incorporate all of these instruments and have a female lead. A few moments later we figured it out. Just in time too.

"Alright class settle down. We will be performing the songs today. Kevin, you and your group will go first." She said to the class.

A boy with black hair and 3 other kids walked towards the front of the class and grabbed their instruments. They started playing a song I wasn't too familiar with but they sounded pretty good. There would be a wrong note here and there but they still did good.

Next up was a girl named Patty's group. And after that was some other kids group.

Soon it was our turn. Making our way up to the front of the room we took our places. Red and Token picked up their guitar and bass, while Jimmy sat at the drums.

(Play song now)

"Tell me something, I need to know" I began to sing.