02 II Don't be afraid of time

The first thing Clay wanted to do that day was meet up with George once again since he was 'kicked out' and his friend needed to take his medicine. The doctor had little information on the subject, and just told Clay that he, as-well as George, should rest. 

So, Clay had been spending the past few hours laying on his bead, bored to death. He only had a puzzle to work on- he liked puzzles, he really did, but after you do something over and over again it can become extremely boring. 

Clay itched for adventure, anything other then this old boring room. It was extremely dull, tearing the boy's imagination apart, and replacing it with- boredom. Dull boredom.

The dirty-blond shoved the covers off of him and pressed his feet on the cold floor. He slipped his shoe on and walked out of the door, going all the way back to George's room.

The blond slowly opened the door and peaked in. The brunette had heard the small creak, and turned his head to the person who opened it. He looked so weak, so frail, as if he had been this way for millions of years and wasn't only just a child a moment ago. 

"George!" Clay bounded all the way over to the boy's bead, climbing up it with some difficulty. "What did they do to you?" 

George just smiled at him. "Nothing, It's alright. That's just what the medication does." 

Clay was stumped at the response. "Some medicine, eh?"

"I suppose." George smiled. "It's supposedly supposed to make me feel better." 

"Supposedly. Nice alliteration." Clay grinned, despite the situation. 

George grinned back at him. "Oh shush." he laughed. 

----------------

"What's your favourite animal?" Clay had been asking George whatever question came to mind for the past hour or so. The brunette had been looking much better then before.

"Bumblebees." 

"Those are insects, not animals." 

"Oh well- then...I guess I don't have a favourite animal."     

"Alright then, why bumblebees?"

"'cause they're cute and fluffy."

"Bees are annoying." 

"Are not! You just have to pay more attention to the little things." 

---------------

home - undertale : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_E_y1AWAfc

i had to rewrite this chapter because i accidentally deleted it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(also if anyone wants, make a playlist with all the songs from silent melodies or this one and send it to me, if you want, you don't have to, it's completely fine either way. I just thought it would be fun- )

-twig