Epilogue

Clay pushed his silver glasses up his nose. His hand worked like an old machine, scribbling down words on a page.

He was a 30 year old doctor, after all, and a page won't write itself.

A lot had happened since he was 17.

He had graduated top of his class and worked in hospitals around the area.

He had proposed to George and the two had gotten married. Sapnap had tied the not with Big Q and Karl and now they lived in the states, in North Carolina to be exact.

Wilbur had became a musician, whilst Techno became an English teacher with a knack of giving everyone chills the moment he'd walked through the door.

Or so he'd heard.

He and his husband lived in a cramped apartment before they settled into a house within the countryside, with a small hospital in which Clay worked at nearby.

Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity came to visit often with their little ones: A tall brash brown haired boy with blue eyes and another with light brown hair and green eyes.

And Phil still lived in their childhood town.

He had tried to convince Phil to move in around his area, but he had declined each and everytime, saying 'it was his duty to help all he could.'

And Clay respected that.

He had no idea where his sisters or his parents were now, and he didn't pay any mind to it.

Clay was driven out of his thoughts when he felt arms wrap around his shoulders and a head rest on top of his. "Hi, love." A small voice cooed, and Clay couldn't help but smile.

"Hello, my little bumblebee."

George chuckled at the words and his eyes traveled to what Clay was writing. "Karl's just texted and told me they'll be coming for Easter. Wilbur and Techno 're coming over too."

Clay hummed in response. "Did Phil reply yet?" He asked.

"He said he's coming too."

"That's good then." Clay said, his eyes darting through the page.

"You've made a miscalculation there." George said, pointing towards numbers scrawled out in a means a kin to chicken scrawl.

"Thanks." He mumbled and scribbled it out. At once, he stood up, and placed a kiss on his husbands lips.

"I'll make dinner." He said, defeated. If he stayed any longer, George will tear down all the confidence he held for maths.

"No! You continue with what your doing, I'll make dinner."

"Nope! It's on me."

"Clay-"

"You heard me well, you heard me clear!"

His laughter echoed through the room.

And now, hundreds of miles away, in an old, boring town, in a hospital guarded by time, is an old, unused room, where once upon a time, a boy just so happens to stumble into another, with an incurable illness.

AND THATS ANOTHER WRAP!!

Woah I actually thought I was never going to finish that. Thanks to that one person in my conversation and the millions whom asked me to complete this book, and upload another chapter. Hopefully I did it justice.

Though I'm actually not quite sure.

Thank you to all the people whom supported this book the entire way, and thank you for all the votes and frickin' 10K reads!!

You lot are great, amazing!!

Signing off for one final time,
-Twig