15 II Passed out into the depths of hell

Everyday had turned to the same, brutal shell of a life he needn't held anymore.

Blood splattered from his lips, his eyes were dusty and his cheeks were tear stained with words he'd long forgotten.

Bruises littered his skin like a ladybird's spots, hidden away by plasters that lied to the world and all the people who dared look at him.

The people who dared to ask how he was, where he was, when he last slept, when he last ate. The people who dared to pretend they cared.

They never stopped. The fireworks that blasted inside his gut whenever a fist came into contact with it, never stopped.

And it was tearing him apart.

He woke up in a cold sweat from merciless nightmares that scarred his thoughts and called him nothing more then a pile of dirt, kicked away by children when they wished to run around and play in their gardens.

They terrorised his mind, and when he turned 15 they never got any better.

"Clay?" Clay snapped his head up and turned to look towards his Raven haired friend's worried eyes. "Are you alright?"

Clay shook himself and forced a grin on his face. "Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Bye Clay.." Karl bid farewell worryingly, holding up a hand to wave at his friend.

When they were out of sight and the classrooms were filled with only the echos of what once was and the air that blew from the windows to his face, he got up, collected his things, and slung his bag over his shoulder.

When he walked out of the classroom, every step he took etched on and created a noise that reeked of what he was deep down: A coward.

The stench was all too much for anyone, that even the elders thought so little of him.

And if he ran away, it would be worse the next time. So he just had to let it happen.

He had to let it happen and move on.

Nobody cared anyways, even he didn't care one bit. He died with the first punch thrown at his chest, and since then his ghost lingered around and watched silently as even his remains wanted to see the end.

Oh, there must be an end, he always used to think. Man wouldn't have created nonsense if they truly were the smartest creatures alive.

But he supposed man, the youth of man didn't have much hope. He supposed they were all so caught up in what didn't matter, that they lost sight of what truly did.

Perhaps it was just the way it was.

His younger self would reject this mentality, and that's why he existed: To remind what he once was that the world wasn't all adventures and fun, it was grim and ripped and tugged at your heart until it cracked and fell deep deep down to your very own despair.

And there it was. With no little surprise he was thrown towards a locker and the breath escaped his lungs. It was truly horrendous that the same boys had been doing the same thing over and over and over again.

And when the grinned, mumbled words he couldn't understand and sent a fist flying to his chest, he choked on air he didn't have and gritted his teeth.

The ruckus's they caused was always unbearable, the pain they caused made them out to be demons sent by the devil himself.

Hell. It was truly and utterly hell.

"What is going on here?" A voice snapped. It was a voice of a women, old in age yet lacked the voice of a true elder. A teacher. A teacher had come and caught them red handed.

They dropped the grip they had on him, and their eyes darted to the teacher. "Oh shit." The mumbled, as her eyes moved to Clay.

He wouldn't stick around to find out what would happen to the boys. He wouldn't have the pleasure of knowing if they were expelled for not, because the moment they let go he clutched his stomach and ran away.

His legs burned and his stomach felt horrible, and yet he ran. He pushed open the school doors and he made a turn. He didn't go to the bus stop, he wouldn't go to the 50th stop and meet his lover, he wouldn't do any of those things because his mind was a bees nest and all it told him to do was run.

Eventually he got tired, and collapsed on the ground. He heaved in a deep breath, it was so hard to breath.

He gasped for air, his hand clutching his stomach at the countless bruises that remained there, taunting him of what he had become.

His eyes tried to locate his surroundings, but nothing. He didn't recognise where he was. He had collapsed in some sort of alleyway, with a door right next to him.

So that was it. He would suffer like a rodent in the alleyway until someone found him, someone took him, and he left the world forever after.

He remained like that for what seemed like forever to him, and when he was ready he finally got up. He wasn't ready to go home, and the hospital would just ask too many questions.

Sapnap and Karl were long gone, and they probably wouldn't want a burden around them.

So, he turned to the door next to him, and with nothing left to loose, he opened it.

Inside were stairs, and he began to walk up them. Despite the pain in his stomach.

Perhaps he just wanted to tell himself what a coward he was, that he should suffer for being something everyone hated.

He pushed through, and collapsed once again on the stone cold ground.

———

Snow - Sleeping at last : https://youtu.be/N658lZa9lqs

Poor guy, i feel quite bad for him
I hope everyone's having a good day

-twig