Scarlet Witch of Middle Earth

————
I do not own any of these characters other then my OC.
My scarlet witch will be based off the scarlet witch in marvel.
All my books will come together into one whole book as all my OC will have their own stories. In the end all Marvel, LOTR, the hobbit, and Harry Potter will come together for one book.
They might be made out of order deciding on what I feel like doing.
————

Willow Smith
Age-29 year old
Family-Deceased
Powers- The Scarlet witch
Love interest- Kili Durin
Friends- Gandalf, the company, Lord Elrond and his daughters, Eden(OC) and Arwen.
Background- will be included in story.
Face claim- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff

Willow Smith, the lost witch, the scarlet witch of middle earth, and the deadliest woman alive. When a bunch of dwarves, a old wizard, and a halfling find shelter in a home they meet someone who will soon stop some of them from facing a horrible fate. Joining the company of Thorin Okanshield she has to earn her respect. Willow goes in to learn about her forgotten past and about her future. Learning her future will lie with a handsome dwarf, Kili Durin. Willow makes it her goal to get the dwarves back to Erebor along with helping anyone she can. This is Willow Smith, great adventure.

Warnings
Books is mature for a reason.
Blood
Violence
Insults
Cussing
Etc

First hobbit fanfic so no hate please. Enjoy.
Also I will probably try and post on my tic tok which is zxmoonstoriesz which has two awful edits but I will probably post fanfic reminders and post on there but idk.

TikTok- zxmoonstoriesz