Twenty; "you killed my family!"

----
"Kili, do me a favor," Willow cooed pulling away from Kili. Her green eyes were puffy and red from crying so hard.

"What is it, Amrâlimê(my love)?" He asked moving her orange hair out of her face.

"Find Fili and get to safety," she said making his expression drop.

"I'm not leaving you," he said as she stood up and he followed but he was extremely sore.

"You don't have a choice," she stated. Her words were warning and harsh at the moment.

"Where are you going?" He asked as she began to walk away. She turned on her heels with a small smirk.

"To kick a bitches ass," her words made him smile as she turned back and began to walk.

"Please come back to me," he whispered before running to get Fili.

She found Thorin just in time as Azog lifted his weapon about to impale Thorin. She threw a energy blast at him sending the huge orc back before her scarlet magic wrapped around the beaten Thorin and pulled him towards her. She placed him to the side as she stood to fight the orc.

"You killed my people," Azog deep, harsh, voice said.

"Boo who! Go cry about it," she harshly said as she threw more energy at him.

He blocked it with his weapon as she kept stalking closer to him as she kept throwing them. He brought his weapon up and slammed it down above her just for her to block it as her back bent. He had a satisfied look over his face as she struggled. Willow smirked as she brought one hand down then up fast sending a scarlet mist into the air and his weapon flying. Azog turned and looked at his weapon only to see it was broken.

"You will pay for what you did to my army," his words had a sour tone to them.

"You killed my family!" She yelled back at the vile creature.

"And I will do the same to you," with that she lifted her hand that looked like she held a red apple.

Azog was lifted into the air as she started to crush the creature. He yelled out in pain as she gave him a slow but painful death. Every bone in his body began to crack as she slowly crushed him up into a ball. Suddenly her energy was taken away fast as a sharp object went through her stomach. Blood instantly poured from her mouth as she looked down at the object. Azog was dropped to the ground and a faint yell came from behind her. She stumbled back as she stared at the arrow. She been like this before but it hurts just as bad. She fell to one knee as her vision got blurry but she could see as someone attacked Azog while another one ran beside her.

"Willow... it's me, Bilbo," she could make out the shape of his face but not the color of his eyes as she could barely see.

"Bil...Bilbo?"

"Y-yes," he said as tears formed in his eyes.

"You were a- gre...great f-friend," she stuttered. "Y-you as we-well....Thorin," she reached to her side as another person appeared and grabbed her hand. "Make sure to tell Kili, I love him," she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

Before they could say anything or tell her she would be okay her breathing came to a halt. Her grip faded from Thorin hand. Her eyes were motionless. Along with her body. Bilbo looked up at the sky trying to stop his tears as Gandalf hurried up the stairs to find them. When he came around the corner he saw Bilbo holding the girl as Thorin bowed his head in respect.

Gandalf stared down at the fallen witch as she laid unconscious. Many footstep were heard as all the dwarves ran to see her. When they spotted the girl most of them cried out and fell to their knees. Kili ran straight for her sliding on the ice and grabbed her hand. His eyes burned with tears as he let out a few sobs. He kissed her hand before he laid it on her chest. He continued to sob as he stared at the girl. His hands were shaking and so were his breathing.

"I knew I should have came with you," he whispered as he kissed her forehead. "I failed you," he whispered as he brushed her hair from her face. "I failed you," he repeated as he kept shaking.

Finally Fili walked toward his brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. Kili only cried harder as his brother comforted him. Gandalf finally reached down to Willow and placed a hand on her forehead. He still felt life inside the girl. He found hope when he thought there was none. His eyes widened as he mumbled some words before a soft breath came from her lips. Bilbo eyes widened as he looked up at Gandalf.

"I must get her to the finest healer in Middle-earth," Gandalf said sliding his arm under her legs and behind her back as he pulled her into his chest and ran to find a horse. As he ran through the city he watched as the Mirkwood king stared him down as he spotted Willow. Bard also watched as he made his way towards a horse.

Bard walked right over to him and took the girl from his hand and allowing him onto the horse. He then handed her back to him and Gandalf nodded before he rushed off. He had to get her to a healer and fast. He was far away from the best healer so he must ride fast. He mumbled some spells under his breath to keep her alive as he held her and the horse. He could get there in no time if nothing got in his way. He must try and save her. He must get her to Lord Elrond.
----
Thanks for reading