Nine; "You will rot in those dungeons"

----
Willow followed the elven trails of Mirkwood as she admired the beauty of it. This place was breathtaking and was outrageous. She couldn't help but smile at the small butterflies which flew around or the birds singing a lullaby. She ran her hand along the huge trees as she made her way further into Mirkwood.

A loud rattle came from the bushes and her curiosity took over. She looked around the tree looking for what ever the noise was. She brushed it off once she saw nothing and turned to go back on the trail. She enjoyed her walk until she came across something.

She stopped as she listened to the sound of many feet moving. The sound of clicking joined in and she knew what she had stumble along. She looked up and saw the huge spider fall from the trees. Her hands became a scarlet red color as she got ready to fight. The first spider made its move and she shot a energy ball at it sending it back. She made sure to keep her distance as she watched the spiders. She whipped around shooting the spider behind her before turning back.

The girl was surrounded by many spiders. She could see at least 12 in her view but many behind them. She must had walked into a nest on accident. She kept defending herself but with each blast the more tired she became. It was no help that the spiders began to come closer and closer. When her attention was focused more on the front side of her she felt spiderweb start to form around her. She was trapped and she begun to panic. Her hands started to glow through the webs and as she threw her hands out a huge red blast shot out sending the spiders and the webs away from her. She was ready to fight the rest that kept coming until she saw a arrow whistle across her face and shot a spider between the eyes.

Willow jerked her head to see many people holding bows and some of them with swords attacking the spiders. The wood elves. She watched as the spider began to fight them which they easily finished them off. That's when a blonde elf finished off the last one and slid on the ground before raising a bow to Willow. She looked at the arrow head pointing at her before looking at the blue eyed man.

"Do not move. I am not afraid to kill you," he harshly said and the girl raised a brow.

"Harsh, but I can tell your honest," Willow crossed her arms.

"Search her!" He ordered and a red haired elf walked over to her and started to search her. Willow squirmed a bit as the red haired she-elf hands roamed her body for weapons.

Willow watched as a dark haired she-elf talked to the blonde male-elf who had once pointed the arrow at her. She whispered something to him as a raven haired male-elf and two blonde elf walked up, one being a girl one being a boy. They must had been twins. Willow though as the girl finished searching her.

"No weapons," the red haired elf told the blonde male. He looked back at Willow and glared at her.

"Take her to my father," with those words the blonde haired male-elf, who looked to have a twin, grabbed her and drug her along. They walked out of the forest and entered a beautiful kingdom. She stared at the big castle as they made their way inside.

"This place is beautiful," she whispered making the blonde elf look down at her. She glanced up at him and gave a small grin before looking back ahead.

"Try not to flirt with the prisoner, brother," the blonde she-elf said.

"I'm not going to flirt with her, Calista," his sharp voice snapped at his sister.

"Sure you weren't going to, Cyrus," the brown haired she-elf said.

"Come on guys, leave him alone, Aurelia," the black haired male said.

"Sure thing Felix."

With that the blonde haired elf lead her to a throne room where she spotted the other blonde haired elf who held a bow to her. He was already talking to a man who looked just like him, but taller and looked a lot more scarier. They had the same blonde hair and icy blue eyes. When he spotted Willow he glanced over at her tilting his head. She did the same thing and tilted her head and he glared at her.

"Why do you trespass onto our lands?" His stern voice appeared making the room feel dense.

"I was just passing through," she said truthfully.

"But carry no weapons in the most darkness part of the forest," he mumbled.

"I rather not use weapons," she truthfully said again.

"What your name?" He asked and she got quiet as he stared at her.

"When the king speaks, you respond," the red headed she-elf said as she stepped into the room.

"Willow..." she answered. The name made the room go silent as all the elves backed off a bit. Even the king expression had dropped into a worried expression.

"Willow, the scarlet witch," he said and she froze.

"H-how did you know that?" She stuttered as her throat felt dry and the room got real cold.

"Did you forget?" He asked as he walked up the stairs of his throne. "You killed all those orcs, you would often hurt anything or body who got in your way, and you became evil," the words made her swallow as she never remembered. The memory slowly came back but not in order.

"You have the wrong person," she answered and the king sat down.

"Nobody could forget what you did and nobody will forgive you for it," he stated and she looked at the other elves.

"I'm sorry for what ever I did, but I do not remember," her words came out shaken as the king smirked.

"Take her to the dungeons," he said grinning as the guards grabbed her arms and forced her out of the room.

"You will rot in those dungeons like you did to my people."

Those were his last words as she was thrown harshly into a cell. She pushed her hair out of her face as she looked around the small cage. What did they know that she didn't? Why do they hate her? What did she do? The question ran through her head as she sat against the wall. She still had her bag wrapped over her shoulder so she took the chance to pull out the book one last time and whip through the pages. Something caused her to stop as she spotted something odd.

"The scarlet witch...that's me," she mumbled as she read over it. Horror came to her as she read of everything she could do and what she was meant to do. "Harbinger of chaos," she softly said and the sound of the keys jingle made her hide the book.
----
Thanks for reading