Six; "No dip Dwarf king"

----
They had left Rivendell and continued on with their journey. It was currently pouring down rain and they were walking on the side of a mountain. She clung to the side of the rocks for support since she kept slipping on the wet rocks. Willow didn't dare look down to see how far the drop was because she knew it was far.

Gandalf was left behind at Rivendell, but that didn't stop the dwarves. They were on their way to reclaim Erebor. Nothing was going to get in their way....Other then death which was a 98% chance right now.

"Keep moving!" Thorin yelled. "We must find shelter!" Well no dip dwarf king! Willow rolled her eyes and kept going. She heard a deep yell come from beside her and she looked at Dwalin then back up at the rock flying at them.

"Oh my valar," she grabbed the wall as the crumbling rocks fell in front of her.

"This is no thunder storm... it's a thunder battle!" Balin yelled and the girl swallowed the lump In her throat. The stone giant began to fight and throw rocks at each other. The ground began to crack and she looked over at Kili who was staring at her and Fili. Her eyes widen as she gripped the wall harder.

The leg of the giant hit the wall and they all ran off. She turned her focus back on the others who were left on the other knee. She looked down at her hands with a worried look but before she could react the knee with the dwarfs on it smashed into the side of the mountain. She gasped and covered her mouth before she ran over.

"Kili!" Thorin yelled as the ran towards the collision. That's when they saw the rest of the dwarfs laying down. She sighed in relief before leaning against the wall.

"Where's Bilbo?" Bofur asked before he looked around. The sounds of struggle cries came from the cliff before she saw fingers.

"Bilbo!" She yelled before her, Ori, and Bofur dove towards him. She slid of the rocks and was now hanging on like he was. She grabbed the small hobbit and pushed him up allowing the dwarves to pull him up. She looked over seeing Thorin who was also hanging on since he jumped down to help Bilbo as well. She struggled to hold on and she watched as Thorin slipped.

"Willow!" Kili yelled as he reached his hand down. His arm was to short and she couldn't reach him. Her eyes went back to Thorin who had ahold of Dwalin hand. She watched as his wet hand slipped from Dwalin hand. She reacted fast as a red stringed line wrapped around his arm. He looked at the red eyed girl with a worried face. She struggled to keep ahold of the rocks as she held onto Thorin. The red string of magic wrapped around his body and she began to pull him up. Once he was up he reached down for her but it was to late. Her hand slipped from the rock and she went fell of the side of the mountain.

The yells of the dwarves faded as she fell from the mountain. Her hands began to glow and before she hit the ground she shot energy against the ground stopping her from hitting it so hard. But she still tumbled and rolling on the ground before sitting up. Blood rushed from her side and hands. She closed her eyes in pain as her head spun. She watched as the rain flushed out her blood and it ran down the rocks. She couldn't stay here on the ground. Orcs would easily grab her.

Willow pushed up and began to walk. She knew the direction to Erebor so she must keep going. She will meet up with the dwarves again. She just need a lot of aid and rest. If she could only get one then she would be fine.

The green eyed girl kept moving even though she was in so much pain. She had to at least get out of the open and to a safe spot. So with the motivation and enough adrenaline she began to walk to the woods. She held her side as the blood dripped from between her finger. Blood slid down the side of her face and the back of her hands and front had scrapes.

She was almost to the end of the forest when she found a rock to rest on. She placed her bloody hand on it which left a perfect handprint. She laid against it and rested as she closed her eyes. She felt so weak almost as if she was slipping from the world. She was almost asleep until a awful war cry went off.

The girl covered her ears as for the cry was so close. She heard the shuffle of dead leafs on the ground and her breathing picked up. Orcs. She knew the cry just like anybody else would. The sounds of cries from their beast were very close and all she could do was sit there. She pushed herself against the rock and closed her eyes as she felt warm tears slip down her cheek. The sound of claws on the rocks were right above her and her breathing came to a halt. Her eyes jolted open as she begin to look up. Once the beast was distracted she shuffled to her feet and ran from the forest. The sound of a howl rang over the forest as her feet found their way into a open field.

She looked over her shoulder at the orcs chasing her and she ran faster. Of course that led to worse condition as she tripped over her own to feet. She flung onto the dirt and she tried to catch her breath but failed to as she gasped for air. The orcs circled the girl as she had no more energy to fight.

'This is my origin' she thought 'this is how I die'

The orc lifted his weapon to the girl but before he could bring it down on the girl something attacked the orcs and their ugly dogs. A bear. She looked up at bear attacking the foul creatures. Once the bear either killed the creature or they ran off the bear turned to her. It snarled its teeth at her but she showed no fear. She tilted her head at the creature before looking down at her bloody stomach.

"I can see through you..." she whispered as her throat got dry. "Please help me...skin changer."
----
Thanks for reading