Five; "It's a look"

----
The next morning Willow woke up extremely early. The only one who was up was Dwalin who was sharpening his axe. Willow sat up as she felt a arm around her waist. She looked over at the dark haired dwarf sound asleep with his arm laying over her lap. She groaned as she took his arm and laid it aside. She saw Dwalin staring at her before he smirked as he spotted Kili beside her.

She knew he was going to tell the whole company about this but at the moment she didn't care. She got to her feet and let her aching bones pop before walking out to the balcony. The bright light shinned and it took a few minutes to actually see right. She leaned over the wall and looked at the beauty of Rivendell once again. She couldn't get over how beautiful it actually was.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She heard a smooth and calming voice say. She looked over at the tall elf who had dark hair.

"It is," she said as she looked back at Rivendell. "How come Lindir new who I was? I never met him before," she looked up at Elrond who looked to be stun by the question. He cleared his throat and looked back at the village.

"He must have heard of you somewhere," he said and she nodded.

They watched as some small elves ran around and acted as if they were guards. The girl and boy elflings would tackle and hit each other with their wooden swords. She giggled as one of the elf knocked over a maid. The elf looked terrified as he helped up the maid.

"Those two elves are actually twins," Elrond cooed and she looked up at him. "Quite odd since they act and look so different from each other."

Willow smiled and nodded as she watched the elves. Her smile faded as she looked down at the flower wrapped around the wall. She fumbled with her thumbs before clearing her throat.

"I was a twin," she looked over at lord Elrond who looked down at her. "His name was Peyton," she smiled a small bit before looking away. Elrond smiled at the young girl as he had already heard the tails of her family.

"I'm a twin," she looked over at him and he looked away. "His name was Elros," he said it's a grin.

"Ada(father)?" Willow turned to a young elf. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a dark blue dress and rings on almost every finger. "Sorry, Arwen said you needed to see me," she softly spoke.

"Indeed, Eden can you show Willow where she can bath and get changed before her journey?" he asked and the young elleth nodded. "I shall see you again, Willow."

With that Elrond slipped away and Eden motioned the girl to come. Willow followed the dark haired elf through the walls of Rivendell until they came to a room. Eden pushed the door open. She stepped aside allowing the girl to step in. She looked at the in ground bath that had steamy water.

"Lady Willow, the clothes that the maid has picked out are on the dresser for when your done," Eden said with a small smile.

"Okay thank you," Willow returned the smile.

"Call for me if you need anything," Eden gave one last smile before leaving the room. Once the door had closed Willow turned to the bath.

She slid her leather clothing off before sinking into the hot bath. She had cuts on her back from sliding down the rock when getting away from the orcs. She had cuts on her arm and same with bruises. She washed her hair and her body making sure no dirt was left before slipping out of the water. She grabbed the cloth to wipe the water off before turned to the clothes. Really? With such a beautiful place she thought the clothing would be better chosen. A forest green or sky blue dress. Dresses?

"Hey Eden!" She yelled and the door slowly opened. The hot mist hit against the young elf face as she looked at the naked girl before her. Her cheeks turned bright pink and she looked away. Of course she couldn't see anything due to the cloth but still.

"You called for me lady Willow," Eden soft voice said.

"Yes, do you have something that's not...dresses," she said holding the green dress up.

"Sorry, lady Willow, we do not have any leather like this," Eden said holding up her clothes.

"Very well then, do you have a black dress?" She asked and Eden nodded.

She walked to the dresser and grabbed a black dress. She handed it to Willow and then turned away. Willow slid the black dress on that was cut low at the chest. Eden turned back and saw the red headed girl in the jet black dress.

"How do I look?" Willow asked.

"Like the grim reaper," Eden said making Willow smile.

Willow picked her red leather shirt up and looked at it. She tilted her head before ripping it down the middle making Eden eyes widen. She then ripped around the end until it was short. She slid it on almost like a jacket and smiled.

"You are a odd girl," Eden said as Willow slid her black boots on.

"I rather be that then a basic girl," Willow sassily said as she looked down at the long black dress. "This is bothering me," Eden chuckled and pulled out a dagger she had under her dress. She handed it to the girl and she cut the dress right above her knees. She handed the girl her dagger back and Eden just playfully rolled her eyes.

"It's a look," Eden said with a smile.

"I like that."

Eden led the green eyed girl to where the dwarves were last at. She stepped into the room and took in a deep breath. The dwarves turned to the girl who wore a short dress and leather jacket now. Some of their faces turned a bright pink from the exposure of leg and chest. Eden said her goodbyes before slipping away from Willow. Willow walked towards the dwarves as they cleared their throats.

"I like your outfit," Bilbo said with a gentle smile.

"Thank you, Bilbo."
----
Thanks for reading