Eleven; "Provoked"

----
Willow stared up at the king as he leaned closer to her. She took a deep breath which came shaky as her hands started to glow. She moved them to the side of his head and let her eyes turn a bright red color as the redness shot into the kings mind making his eyes go red. Everything became dark around her as she entered the kings mind.
----
"She is to powerful!" A elf yelled as Willow whipped around to see a young king. He walked right through her body making her flinch as she looked at all the destruction.

Pile of orc bodies laid around a girl. Screw that. Mountain of orc bodies laid around her. Her eyes were glowing red and so were her hands. She had red hair and green eyes just like Willow. She was Willow.

She began to attack another orc army as she ripped their heads off. She would rip every inch of their body apart leaving their fingers only. The sad thing was she never even showed mercy to the young orcs either. The ones that looked to be only a few weeks old she didn't show mercy. When the men tried to get in her way she would do the same to them. She gasped as the red haired girl killed the men's army trying to stop her.

The elves began to attack and she hurt and killed them as well. It came down to the red haired girl slaying anybody in her path. Even those who didn't have intentions to stop her. Even children and women.

"What do we do king Thranduil?" The king stared down at his fallen troops and swallowed hard. "King?" They asked again.

The king turned on his elk and left. She still saw memories of what she was doing. She watched as a young kid finally got a hit on her. He had shot her through the chest with a arrow which made her eyes stop glowing and same with her hands. The boy hid as he watched the girl began to bleed from her mouth. She glared at the kid before a red string wrapped around his throat choking him.

A well known wizard walked up to her and stared down at her. Everything was peaceful now as she sat there holding her chest. The wizard sighed in defeat as he looked at all the innocent people bodies.

"You did all of this for what?" Gandalf asked.

"Revenge," the girl harshfully said. She looked young. Maybe she was only in her teens.

"This has went on for two years now and it is enough," Gandalf said as she spit her blood out. "It is my job to look after you."

She tried to stand but failed miserably. She fell to the ground as she looked at the arrow between her chest. She smirked at the wizard and he looked confused. Her hands began to glow as she took to the sky.

"Willow!" He warned. Redness formed around her as she sucked in the energy of people close enough to her. She stole their powers other then Gandalf as she became the scarlet witch. Gandalf stared up at the girl with defeat. He had to do his job to protect her and that was by one option. He grabbed his staff and slammed it on the ground making the girl fall from the sky. She stopped herself from hitting the ground but she felt week. "You are the scarlet witch-"

"I don't need you to tell me who I am," she muttered.

"No, but I am the one to protect you, so I'm sorry," with that he casted a spell making the girl pass out.

He placed a hand on her head and took all the memories from her other then the ones about her family. He couldn't have her remembering what she could do. He could not have her becoming the scarlet witch again. She must live as Willow Smith. She can not get hurt on his watch.

Gandalf backed away from the girl as he looked at all the destruction she caused. He looked down at the girl who costume faded back to normal clothes. He didn't want to do this but he had to. She had stabbed him in the back about using her magic and he stabbed her in the back for taking away her memories. However, his was for the good.

Willow watched the scene play out as her breathing picked up and she gripped her chest. She clenched her jaw as she was furious at herself and Gandalf. Even if she had no right she couldn't help but get angry.
----
Willow fell back onto her back as she groaned in pain. She has a single year escape her eye as she tried catching her breath. She looked up at thranduil as he stared at the girl on the ground.

"I-I did all that?" She asked catching her breath.

"You did and you did many more," he said as she got to her feet as she was shaken up a bit.

"I... I didn't know. I didn't want that to happen. Why did that happen?" She asked moving her hair over in frustration.

"My understanding you were provoked," he said and she looked at him with confused eyes. "You weren't the only witch at the time," he explained as he began to walk up to his chair.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she heard the guards start to walk up the stairs. "Please, my lord, tell me what you mean?" She moved closer as she heard the guards got closer. Thranduil looked down at the begging girl as she tried to get answers.

"Her name was Elena," was all he said as the guards harshly grabbed her and started to drag her down the stairs.

The sight never left her mind as she saw the terrible things she did. What could that Elena girl do? How did she provoke her that much? Before she was close to the dungeons she changed up her attitude as she was thrown back in a cell with Kili. He could tell something was wrong as he saw the stained tear. He didn't ask anything. All he did was wrap his arms around her shoulder as she sat down.
----
Thanks for reading