Fourteen; "fish and toilets"

----
"We need weapons," Thorin said stepping forward.

Stella turned to the dwarf as he stepped beside Fili. She nodded up at him as she walked towards her sisters, Ella and Bella. Ella looked over at the dwarves spotting one who almost took her breath away but she looked away before they could see her blush. Bella looked over at him as she finished wrapping her hand.

"What type?" She asked.

"Anything you have," Thorin said and she nodded.

"And you, my lady?" Stella asked.

"No weapons for me," Willow answered and she nodded.

"I will be back with your weapons," with that Stella walked off and Fili stared until she was gone.

Willow barely pushed Kili and he looked at her and she nodded towards Fili. He looked at his brother who was clearly in love which made him smile. Willow grinned as Kili walked towards him and began to tease his older brother.

"So what are you two?" Gloin asked the two girls who were left.

"Half dwarf half elf," Ella answered with a proud tone.

"That's a first," Dwalin mumbled making the girl cheeks turn a small shade of pink before turning away.

"Are you triplets?" Bifur asked and Bella turned to them.

"Yes, Ella being the oldest and Stella being the youngest," Bella answered as she cleaned her sword. "I must be going Ella, me and my sector will be taking down the last part of the spider nest, I will be back by morning, my sister," she said placing a hand on her sister shoulder.

"Fight well, but safe," Ella hugged her sister goodbye before she left. Ella watched her sister disappear as she turned back to the dwarves.

The dwarves continued to talk with Ella as they waited for their weapons. Willow turned and walked away. She found herself sitting next to a pond as little kids ran around her. She watched two girls run around each other playing. One with brown hair and one with blonde. They spotted the brown headed girl staring at them and they waved. Willow waved back as the girls chuckled and ran off in another direction.

"It beautiful here," she heard a voice say from beside her. She looked over at Kili who sat beside her in pain.

"It is," her eyes trailed down his leg then back at the pond. "I wish I could heal you," she softly spoke. "But I do not want to cause you more pain," she said looking over at him.

"I am alright, my lady," he said as he scooted closer. She felt a warm hand around her waist as it pulled her closer to Kili.

"Kili I feel war coming our way," she said. She wasn't lying as she felt a uncomfortable feeling. "One that will cause us loss," she looked down at him.

"They're nothing to fear," he said removing his hand from her waist as he took ahold of her hand and planted a light kiss. "Because I will protect you," she gave a weak smile to him as the sound of clattering metal was heard.

She looked over her shoulder as Stella was back with many weapons. Kili stood to his feet and pulled Willow up as they made their way over to the weapons. Kili picked the bow up right away and looked at the beautiful carvings. She handed him a quiver with many arrows in it. The rest of the dwarves grabbed axes and swords as Fili walked over to the girl and looked at the knifes and daggers.

"Which one to you prefer, my lady?" He asked. She picked one up that had a line through the steel with a leather handle.

"This one, my prince," she smirked at Fili as she handed it to him. "Will do well in battle along with this one," she handed him two knifes.

"I will keep these close to my heart as I think of you," his words made the girl smirk before she turned away and handed the rest of the swords to the dwarves.

"Are you ready to go, master dwarves?" Bard asked stepping out with three kids, one son and two daughters.

Emma stood on the top of the stairs with the blonde and brown haired girl that Willow saw earlier. Emma stood with her hands clasped together as the dwarves entered the boat. Bard smiled one last time at the beautiful place before going on. Bard got everyone in the barrel before fish were poured into of them. Willow gaged at the smell and the slime feeling. She found a hole in her barrel and placed her eye through it. She saw another hole from the barrel beside her before seeing a brown eye. She smiled as she knew who that eye belonged to. She stuck her finger through the hole. Kili smiled as he saw Willow before watching a finger go through the hole. He did the same as their two finger tangled together and locked around each other.

She heard Bard talk with someone named Alfrid. That man sounded like a douche but she couldn't say a word. After a while the boat began to move again. After a while she freed herself from the fish and so did the other dwarves. They were now going through a toilet which did not smell so good. When she reached the surface of the toilet, Bain, bard son, helped her out. She walked into the room letting the water drip from her clothes.

She sat down as a girl brought her a drink and blanket. She wrapped it around her freezing body and sipped the drink. She was so cold that her hands shook as she tried to drink but she got it down. She watched as Kili sat next to a window holding onto a stick. He was in great pain and she couldn't help him.

Bard left and the dwarves started to plan their escape from his home. She looked up as the dwarves began to leave as Bain tried to stop them. She stood to her feet and laid the blanket down as the dwarves motioned her to come. They begun to walk around. More like sneak around until a knife was placed to her throat. The dwarves stopped as they spotted the guards that had Willow in their grasp. This wasn't the plan.
----
Thanks for reading