Seventeen; "not on my contract"

----
Days had passed as Willow stayed in Erebor. Day and night they were forced to search for this stupid stone. Only getting a few breaks a day. They got breakfast, break, lunch, break, dinner, then they could sleep. The king, would watch over them making sure they worked. She wasn't exactly tired but she was bored. She barely looked at Thorin or Kili since Thorin practically blocked a gorgeous moment. Then Kili because she didn't want to have a moment like that then it be ruined again.

Willow was about to take a break from picking up the same pieces of gold before she heard footsteps. She knew it was Thorin from it being one of the only dwarves not looking plus it was heavy and hard steps.

"We must board up the entrance!" He yelled and she rolled her eyes and stood up.

They began to put stone at the wall and Willow was getting angry. Why were they trying to keep laketown peoples out? They had lost everything through the fire of the dragon and they were going to leave them in dale. They came for their help yet they are locking them out. Willow threw the stone down and walked off. The dwarves all looked at the girl as she had walked off. It infuriated Thorin as the girl stopped working.

"Willow," he warned. "Pick up that stone and keep working-"

"No Thorin because this is bullshit!" She yelled as everyone got quiet. "The Laketown people have nothing! They came to us in need of help! They have lost everything!" She yelled as her eyes flashed a warning scarlet color.

"Do not tell me what they have lost! Those who lived through dragon fire should be rejoiced! They have much to be grateful for," he said turning to the girl. "You have not lost as much as what we have, witch," he spat out and she glared at him.

"Do not tell me that I have not lost things!" She yelled stepping closer. "My parents were killed by orcs along with all of my towns people! I watched as the land my people stayed on was destroyed! Left to be nothing! My brother... my twin, my other half, was killed by those foul creatures! My memories were earased from my mind along with my dignity and my sense of who I was," her voiced cracked a bit but she got her harsh words out. "But you are no king Thorin Oakenshield," she said stepping closer. "You are a coward," with that the girl climbed up the stone.

"Willow..." Kili said as she stood on the wall. She looked back and jumped off making all the dwarves gasp. She used her magic as she Levitated down and began to make her way to dale. She was fed up with dwarves for one day.

Willow walked down the mountain as the dwarves watch her fade away. They could only hear her talking to herself probably about them. Thorin glared as he walked back before turning towards the dwarves.

"More stone," he said before walking off.

Willow stormed off still mumbling and cursing to herself. She crossed her arms as she walked towards Dale from the cold winds. She was tired of the dwarves and needed a break from them. Some of them at least.

The green eyed girl kept walking until she heard the sound of hooves dancing against the ground. She looked up at a white horse coming her way with a man on the back. She slowly walked towards them as they slowed down.

"Lady Willow," he said stopping beside her as she looked up.

"Bard?" She asked and he nodded. She looked at the man with long brown hair who wore run down coat and boots. "Why do you come to Erebor?" She asked.

"Why do you leave Erebor?" He asked making her chuckle.

"I'm done with dwarves for a day," she said uncrossing her arms. "If you try and reason with him it is just waste of your time. The dragon sickness has gotten to him and believe your people will rob him. He has gone mad and had made us look day and night for some silly stone," she explained and he sighed looking down at her.

"I must try," he said. "Lord Thranduil has come for war so I must come up with a agreement with Thorin," he explained.

"Go for it then," she said as she began to walk. The sound of hooves sped off as he left. She walked to dale as the guards pointed their arrows at her. She held her hands up to show she was innocent. She then saw a elk walk out with the blonde elven king on the back. "Lord Thranduil."

"Surprised to not see a trail of blood behind you," he smirked and the girl faked laugh while rolled her eyes. He tilted his head before motioning his hand and the elven guards put their bows down. "Did your dwarf friends kick you to the side?" He asked as she walked into dale.

"I left, thank you very much."

"You're welcome," he said and she glared up at him.

"I saw Bard on the way over here and he said you wanted war," she said as he rode his elk beside her.

"Yes," was all he said as she kept walking. That's when hooves came prancing and she looked back and he turned as well.

"He will give us nothing," Bard said.

"Such a pity, still you tried," thranduil cooed.

"I do not understand, why?" Bard asked looking back at Erebor. "Why would he risk war?"

'I've been with them almost the whole trip and I still question why I came'

Willow thought as she bit her thumb and crossed her arms. She listened to their conversation about the dwarves and war as Thranduil pulled a sword out. Asking if we were with him. The girl walked over to Bard and he helped her onto the horse behind him. They rode through the town and prepared for war. Willow was not to fond of this and it definitely was not on her contract.
----
Thanks for reading