Thirteen; "Queen of the forest"

----
Kili jumped up holding a rock in his hand as he stood in front of Willow. The man shot the rock from his hand and everyone stopped. She stared harshly at the man as she was ready to attack.

"Do it again...and you're dead," the man harshly said.

"Um excuse me, but um, you're from laketown...if I'm not mistaken," Balin said as he walked closer to him. He pointed the bow at him making Balin stop. "That barg, over there....it wouldn't be available for hire by any chance?" Balin asked as she watched the man put his bow down.

We walked over to the boat as he began to place the barrels inside. Balin kept talking but the girl couldn't help but look around as she played with her hands. She had a sad expression as she looked around. This place looked so familiar to her for some reason. It was from Thranduil vision. His memories. She caused people here so much pain and she barely remembers.

"Willow," Kili whispered and she looked down at the man. He pulled her hand down and linked their hands together.

"I can get you in, however I must make a stop by the queen of the forest," the man said and they all looked at him weird.

"Queen of the Forest? She's a myth," Dwalin practically yelled.

"Nobody has ever seen the kingdom of the forest," Bofur protested.

"I have heard they had the best food," Bombur said.

"And the toughest warriors," Fili cut in.

"That myth is not true," Thorin said.

"All myths can be true," Willow said looking up from Kili.

"How would you know lass?" Nori asked.

"Because I used to be a myth," she said looking at the dwarves. "We will pay double for a smuggler," she told the fisher man. "Nice to meet you Bard," she stepped onto his boat and he raised a brow as he never told them his name.

The dwarves aboarded the boat and Bard took sail. She sat down and watched as they entered a icy place. Ice was on the water and boulders were everywhere. He stayed close to shores since they would be getting off to enter the kingdom. There was a dock which he stopped by and all the dwarves jumped off.

"Have you been here before?" Bard asked the girl.

"I don't remember," she said as she walked beside Bilbo to the huge gates. The gates didn't open until Bard stepped in front of them all and they opened almost immediately.

The dwarves looked at each other Not sure before following him in. The place was filled with beautiful green grass and tall trees. There was a lot of magical creatures as well. Flowers laid on the grass and many people ran around working or playing. Kids of all types of races ran around with fake swords and bows.

Bard led them in towards a huge wooden palace that had water around it. The guards let him in and his company. As they walked through the wooded palace far different from the Mirkwood one. The walls were brighter along with the rest of the palace. When they made their way towards a beautiful girl. She had dark brown hair and the brightest blue eyes. She was speaking with a maid at the moment who looked stressed out.

"No worry, you may have the next few months off, you have nothing to worry about other then rest, I want to meet the little one when they come along," the queen softly said as the maid smiled up at her queen.

"T-thank you so much," the maid cried out before bowing and leaving. The queen looked over and her smile faded as she spotted the company in the room.

"Bard," she whispered before she walked down the few steps holding her dress. He walked over to her and his arms wrapped around her waist and hers around his shoulder. The dwarves looked confused as Bilbo glanced at Willow.

"Who is she?" Bilbo whispered.

"Queen Emma of the forest," Willow whispered as the two broke the hug but Bard kept the girl in his grasp.

"Willow Smith the scarlet witch," Emma said looking over Bard shoulder. The queen showed no anger or sadness. Their was no emotion as she looked at the witch. Emma looked back at Bard and a smile formed once again. "Bain, Sigrid, and Tlida are outside watching the guards train," she explained. "I would not be surprised if Bella, Ella, or Stella teach them a few things," she softly said.

"And Lily and Martha?" He asked.

"Books as always," Emma softly said.

"We will get your weapons here," Bard said turning to the dwarves.

"You may go to the training yard, ask for a girl named Stella Green, she will know where to find some weapons," the queen said before the dwarves nodded and headed out. Willow followed as the queen kept her eyes on the girl before they were out of her sight.

They found their way outside and saw a girl with brown hair and green eyes fighting a guy. The girl was short like a dwarf but the features of a elf. The man she was fight had a sword to hers pushing her down. The girl smirked as she took her hand and gripped her sword as blood fell from her hand. She hit the man back before finishing him off. Another girl who also was short with features of a elf circled them. She has brown hair and green eyes and looked similar to the girl fighting. Then one last girl circled them who had brown hair and brown eyes. Taller then the other two but still short and had feature of a elf.

The training was over as the three girls who they guess were Ella, Bella, and Stella walked up to each other. The girl with brown eyes wrapped the girl who had been fighting hand. The dwarves walked up to them with Willow in front of them.

"Excuse me," Balin softly said as he walked up to the girls. They glanced over at the dwarves, halfling and witch.

"Yes?" The taller girl asked.

"The queen has told us to ask for Stella Green," Balin said with a smile.

"That would be me," the girl said stepping forward. Fili who stood next to Kili mouth dropped as he stared at the beautiful girl. Her green orbs met with his blue ones. She gave the dwarf who was taller then her a small smile before looking at the rest. "This is Ella Green..." she pointed at the taller girl with brown eyes. "And Bella Green," she pointed at the girl who had been fighting.

"Fili at you service," Fili blurted out and bowed. The girl smiled at the dwarf and bowed.

"At yours," she said.
----
Thanks for reading