Epilogue

----
It has been officially seven years since the battle of the five armies. Willow stayed in Erebor with the dwarves. Bilbo went back to the shire and they don't even know where Gandalf ran off to.

Willow and Kili had gotten married right after Erebor was finished. She even met Dis, his mother, which she loves. Willow spends most of her time running around the kingdom. She helps Dwalin teach the upcoming guards. Keeps small dwarflings during the day and also helps in a bakery. The kids of Dale and Erebor adore her as she shows them her magic.

Today was the day Bilbo and Gandalf was supposed to come visit. Willow was running around the place making sure everything was in place. It had to be perfect since it was Bilbo birthday. She was ordering some maids around and chef brought cakes over for her to try.

"Willow, you were supposed to be at the toy shop," she turned on her heels to face the round orange haired dwarf.

"Gosh, I'm sorry Bombur! I have been trying to get things in order," she said and he gave her a small smile.

"No worries lass. I can go fetch Bofur," he said and she thanked him as he walked off.

"How about this, my lady?" A chef brought a small sample of cake to her and she tasted it.

"That's the one," she said and he nodded and walked off.

Willows eyes scanned the room checking to see if everything was in place which it was. She was still stressing out a bit since she hasn't seen Bilbo in ages. She wanted this party to be amazing.

As she scanned the room the last time. Firm arms wrapped around her waist and someone buried their face in her back. She was about to shove the person away when she turned and saw her husband. She smiled and turned to face him as he pulled away.

"You scared me," she softly said taking a seat so they were eye level.

"And you looked stressed, my love," he said taking her hands.

"That was the last bit of decoration so everything is set," she stated and he smiled.

"Good, now you and me can relax," he whispered as he linked their fingers.

"That sounds nice," her words came out flirtatious as he smirked at her. "Butttttt, I know Dis needs a break," she explained and he ground as he rested his head on her chest like a small child not getting his way. "And Fili needs one as well," she said resting her hand on the back of his head.

"Fine," he groaned pulling away making her smile. He placed his hand on the side of her cheek and smiled at her. "You are amazing," he complimented making her blush.

"And so are you," she cooed as he brought his face closer. Their lips were inches apart until a small yell came from the entrance. She pulled away and looked over seeing Dis chasing after two children.

"Mom! Mom!" One of the boys yelled before jumping into Willows arms.

"Dad!" The other yelled as he jumped into Kili arms. "Uncle Fili pranked us," the boy with long haired cried out.

"Oh, don't cry my child, we will get him back," Kili said as he wiped the tears out of his face.

"He turned our toys pink," the one Willow held cried out as he held up a toy Bofur made for them.

"Aw, sweet child. Bofur can make you another one," Willow said kissing his forehead.

The young boy with long brown hair and brown eyes took on more dwarf features. Of course he had no beard, but his hair did grow faster. His name was Tyrur and he was the oldest twin. The other one had short brown hair and brown eyes taking more of a human feature. His name was Beorn as Willow wanted to name him after a old friend. The two were only 5 years old.

"Why don't we go get you two changed before Gandalf and Bilbo come," Willow said sitting Beorn down.

"Okay mom," she took the hands of both her boys as they walked to her chamber.

"She really loves them two," Dis told Kili as she kissed her sons head.

"She is a perfect mother, just like you," he said and he mother made a 'aw' face before ruffing up his hair.

Willow led the boys into their shared room and pulled out some clothes for them to wear. Beorn wore mostly red while Tyrur wore blue. She laid them some tunic out and some pants which they changed into before she fixed their hair.

"Will you two be good to Gandalf today?" She asked taking a seat on their bed.

"Yes, mommy," Tyrur mumbled.

"Because I don't want to see Tyrur running around the poor man with your super speed and Beorn holding him upside down with your magic," she pointed at them both and they nodded. "Now, come along."

Willow led the boys back down to where the party was taken place and she spotted the tall grey wizard right away. She let go of her sons hand and Tyrur ran and grabbed ahold of Gandalf long coat and Beorn ran and jumped into his arms. Gandalf let out a chuckle as he held the boy in his arms.

"They sure do love him," Bilbo said walking over to her.

"They sure do," she said as Thorin walked over. "I will leave you two to talk."

She walked away and found Kili but he saw her first. As she got closer to him he took her hands as she looked down at him. He led her to a seat and sat her down as she smiled at the dwarf.

"Now you may relax," he said as he messaged her hand.

"I suppose so," she said and he smiled and sat beside her.

They watched as all their old friend drank and sang. Their sons watched Gandalf set off fire works. Beorn showed Gandalf his magic and Tyrur showed him his speed. She sat back and relaxed with Kili as he would kiss her cheek so often.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you."
----
We will see Willow again after I build up to the "final battle"