Eight; "Beorn"

----
The morning had come rather fast and the green eyed girl was ready to continue her journey. Beorn had taken the form as a bear and gave her a horse. She rode with him to the edge of the forest where she quickly jumped off the horse. She petted it goodbye before hearing a loud roar as she spotted the bear. She smiled and quickly made her way through the forest.

She held her bag she has had since the beginning of the journey. It simply held a few things. The book she had found, some food, water, and things to stitch up her wounds. She had made sure to get cleaned up before continuing again since she had a lot of dried blood on her. She still had the ripped, bloody, black dress on however with the red ripped leather jacket.

The woods were absolutely beautiful and very calming. Willow wondered why she never visited Mirkwood before. She actually never heard of how Mirkwood looked. Mostly just things about the elves and their king. Overall she never had a big problem with elves before. She never really had problems with anybody on middle earth. Of course other then orcs and things.

This journey wasn't as bad as she thought...
----

The dwarves ran into the house and slammed the door on the bear face. The bear backed away and out of the door way leaving the dwarves, the halfling, and the wizard alone. They were all extremely out of breath and exhausted. They complained to Gandalf and he told them the truth about Beorn.

The day had went on and it was their time to meet Beorn. They stood by a window with Bofur looking out of it as he stood on a box. The dwarves huddled around and Gandalf stared at the tall man that chopped wood. He swallowed the lump in his throat and turned to the dwarves.

"Bilbo! There you are! You will come with me," he said and Bilbo stuttered as he asked him why. Thorin motioned him to go with Gandalf which he did as he walked towards him. "Oh! And don't come out until I say so! I will give you a signal and come out by pairs," he moved his hand up and down and they nodded. "Good, now come along Bilbo," he walked away and Bofur turned to the dwarves.

"What was the signal?" He asked.

"Good morning..... good morninggggg," Gandalf practically sang as he walked over to the tall man.

"Who are you?" Beorn asked in a deep, threatening voice.

"I'm Gandalf the grey," he said with a smile.

"Never heard of him," Beorn glanced over his shoulder at the wizard.

"I'm a wizard-"

"What do you want?" He asked harshly.

"Simply a thank you for your hospitality," Gandalf smiled at the man. Gandalf kept talking but once Beorn caught sight of Bilbo who was hiding behind Gandalf his eyes widened.

"Who is this little fellow?" He asked as Bilbo stepped out from beside Gandalf.

"Oh, this would be mr. Baggins from the shire," Gandalf explained.

Lifting his axe barely off the ground he asked. "He's not a dwarf is he?"

"Why no, he's a hobbit."

" a halfling and a wizard," he mumbled as it came to him. These were the people that Willow talked about. "You come with dwarves," he said as he glared at the man. Gandalf smile dropped as he glanced at the tall man.

"How?-" Bilbo trailed off as he glanced back but no dwarves had left the house.

"A friend told me that you might stop by," he said tilting his head.

"A friend? Nobody else knew we were coming," Gandalf said.

"Willow was her name," Gandalf expression dropped once again as he looked down at Bilbo who was already looking up at him.

"She's alive?" Bilbo asked.

"Barely but she was," Beorn said and Gandalf moved his arms barely and two dwarves stepped out. Beorn let out a low growl from his throat as he stared at the dwarves.

"He already knows you are here," Gandalf said and all the dwarves stepped out. "A friend of ours has already stopped by here."

The dwarves looked at him confused as Bilbo smiled from the good news. None of them have had the time to mourn for the lost of Willow however that was no longer needed. She was alive and still on her journey to Erebor. However they did not know how far along she was.
----

"How do we know if it was her?" Thorin asked as he crossed his arms.

"Red hair, green eyes, nice, and likes to talk," Beorn explained.

"That's her," Gandalf mumbled. "How did she end up here?"

"She stumbled into the field with orcs chasing her, when she saw me in my bear form she could tell I was a skin changer, and she asked for help before passing out with blood on her side and head," he explained.

"What else did she say?" Kili asked.

"She said she only talked to three of the dwarves, the halfling, and Gandalf. After that she said how the rest whisper and mumble behind her back. She said she wanted to help you reclaim your home and she didn't care that you all talked about her. She is a very nice girl to be traveling with such greedy dwarves," Beorn harshly said making the dwarves shift uncomfortably. "However she said you were her friends," he stated and all the dwarves looked at each other with regret and sadness in their eyes.

"My biggest question is what is she?" Ori asked making Gandalf sigh.

"She is a powerful witch, known as the scarlet witch," Gandalf explained.

"The witch that took down many orc armies?"

"The witch who lost control?"

"The witch who went missing?"

"It's a myth!"

"It is true and she didn't go missing..." he trailed off. "She went evil, the things she did to some orcs and the people who got in her way was harsh," he explained as he looked over all the dwarves. "We erased her memory and placed her under my watch, she has gotten better, however she does not remember most of her past," Gandalf softly said. The dwarves were quiet as they stared at the wizard. They didn't know that she had been through so much.

"Where is she now?" Kili asked with worried eyes.

"She left for Mirkwood this morning, she said the trails would be faster, I told her not to go because it was a dangerous road but she did not take no for a answer," Beorn explained.

"We need to catch up to her."
----
Thanks for reading