Twenty-one; "finest healers"

----
Hours turned to days and days turned to weeks.

Gandalf got Willow there in no time and Elrond hurried to save her. At first they believed she was gone for good, but she started to breath again. They were happy about this and relieved. Gandalf didn't dare leave her side until she woke up. However he believed that was only going to be a day or so until that turned into four weeks.

The unconscious girl laid in one of the nicest bed of Rivendell. Surrounded by many guards and maids along with the best healers on middle earth. Eden and Arwen, the daughters of Elrond, checked on her everyday but was no luck. Gandalf sent letters to the dwarves and Bilbo who were relieved from the news.

Kili tried to come but Thorin refused so Kili sulked away in the mountain. Drank all day and did not eat. He didn't take a bath or change clothes as all he did was stare at his bedroom wall. Barely came out of his room until Fili confronted him. After that he got a bit better but Thorin would not allow him to go to Rivendell. Which was reasonable as the Durin line almost was killed off by orcs.

It was going on the fifth week when a loud groan came from the Rivendell halls. The elves perked up at the sound as Arwen and Eden rushed to the healers room with Elrond on their tails. They pushed the doors open to see a wide awake orange haired girl. Her green orbs were moving constantly around the room. They never once landed on the three elves who had entered the room. They even scanned over Gandalf who sat beside her.

"Willow?" Gandalf asked and finally she locked eyes with him.

"Where am I, Gandalf? Are the dwarves alright? Did we win the war? What happened? How did I get here?..." she kept asking questions in a panic as Gandalf tried to hush her but failed.

"Willow!" He finally yelled and she fell quiet. "The dwarves are back in Erebor, you are in Rivendell, you were healed, yes we won the war, you were shot with a arrow, and I brought you to lord Elrond so he could heal you," Gandalf explained and she relaxed some. She looked over at the elves who stood at the entrance. One had almost black hair and blue eyes. One was Eden who she met before. Then Elrond who had long brown hair.

"How do I repay you?" She asked Elrond and he walked over and took the girls hands.

"You do not have to repay me," he said softly as he smiled at the girl. "You are completely healed," he stated as he let go of her hands.

"Thank you," she cooed and he gave her a small smile.

"Gandalf, I would wish to speak with you," Elrond said and Gandalf stood holding his pipe as they walked off. Eden rushed to the side of her bed and sat beside her and Arwen took the seat.

"It's nice to see you again Eden," Willow said to the brown eyed girl. She wore a tan dress and a crown above her head.

"As for you! This is my sister, Arwen," she said and Willow looked over at the black haired girl.

"Willow," Willow said and Arwen smiled.

"I heard a lot about you," Arwen smiled as Willow smiled back. She wore a almost white dress with small designs on it. "Would like to bathe and get changed?" Arwen asked.

"Oh yes please," the girls helped Willow to her feet as she was shakey at first.

The hot water had already been ran so all she had to do was slip into the hot water. She washed the blood from her body along with the dirt and sweat. After she was done she slipped from the water and dried off before picking up the dress that Arwen had left for her. It was dark blue with red sleeves that were what she would call "wings". It fit her body perfectly as she stared at the mirror. She pulled the door open to reveal the two sisters talking. They turned their attentions to Willow and smiled.

"You look beautiful," Eden stated making Willow smile.

"Willow," they all turned to the grey wizard who stood at the door. "I believe it is time to return back to Erebor," he said and Willow smile grew.

"Of course," Willow grabbed Eden and pulled her into a hug and did the same with Arwen. "I will visit friends."

"We will be waiting," Eden smiled.

Willow mounted a beautiful white horse along with Gandalf as she looked at the balcony seeing Elrond and his daughters. They bowed to her and Willow waved before setting off to Erebor. Once again she was on a journey to Erebor.
----
The dwarves got a letter that morning saying she was awake. Fili told his brother the good news and Kili perked up. Erebor was still being rebuilt at the moment but they could take a day off to see Willow. The dwarves waited in the mountain for the girl to come but the time kept ticking and it got later and later.

Some dwarves slid off to do something else but Kili stood at the entrance. He watched over the hills and watched Dale but there was no sight of her. He was beginning to lose hope when the sound of hooves could be heard. He looked up and saw a white horse with a red headed girl on it. She had a bright smile on her face but if it wasn't for her hair he would never have thought it was her since she wore a dress that wasn't cut.

"She back! Willow back!" He yelled before running from the entrance and she jumped from her horse before it ran into a different direction.

She ran towards the dwarf before dropping to her knees and pulling him into her embrace. He hid his face into the side of her neck before pulling away and cupping her face. He smashed his lips against hers taken her back at first. She then closed her eyes and melted into the kiss as he held her steady. Their lips moved together before the hoots and hollers came from beside them. They looked over and spotted the dwarves and she smiled.

Willow attention went back to Kili as he smiled at her. He saw the braid he placed in her hair and slid it behind her ear. She stared into his soft brown eyes and he stared into her green ones. He kissed her cheek softly before resting his forehead against hers.

"Willow please, will you court with me," his words stunned her as she pulled away to look at him. "I can not live any longer without you," he stated. "I love you more than anything, Willow," he said moving more of her hair from her face. She gave him a peck on the lips before grinning.

"Of course I will," with that their lips locked again and she heard Bofur groan as he handed Fili a sack of coins.

"No fair," Bofur grumbled making Willow laugh and break away from the kiss.

"It's good to have you back Willow," Fili yelled and she smiled at the dwarves.

"It's good to be back."
----
Thanks for reading