Sixteen; "gold quest"

-----
A loud roar arupted from the mountain and the girl looked out the window. She moved towards the doors and pulled it open. Willow eyes scanned over the dark sky before she saw it. The dragon had escaped the mountains and they had no time.

"We have to go," she said as she walked back in.

"Come on brother," Fili said as he pulled him up but Kili pushed his hand off him.

"I can walk," he harshly stated as Willow walked to the kids.

"We are not leaving, not without our father," Bain said as Willow slid a coat on the youngest girl.

"If you stay here, your sister will die, is that what your father would want?" She asked turning to Bain.

He shook his head and she searched her bag before finding some leather. She ran to the room as the other packed their things and she changed before stepping out. They rushed to the boat and hurried and got inside. They began to paddle as the dragon flew over them. Fire shot from the lungs of the fire burning laketown. She gasped at the dying people around her as she saw them burn. Fire surrounded them as they were making their escape.

She looked around before almost falling into the water as a boat hit them. She looked over and spotted the master. His boat was full of gold and it carried him and two other. She frowned as they kept going until she looked up at Bard who stood on a bell tower with a bow.

"Da!" The kids yelled and Willow covered her mouth as she wrapped her arms around the girls.

"His arrows will not go through his hide," Willow said and with that Bain jumped from the boat. "Bain! BAIN!" She yelled but he was gone.

"What are you doing?" Bofur and Oin yelled as Fili tried to grab him.

"We can not go back," Willow stated as they kept going.

They kept going but she kept her eyes on the dragon. Her hands shook from the adrenaline going through her. She held the girls tight on her arms as she reached for Kili. She placed a hand on his shoulder but never took her eyes off the dragon. He looked over at her and saw her worried eyes. He took her hand and kissed it softly before resting it on his shoulder agin.
----
The sun has risen and they got to shore. Willow looked at all the soaked people yelling for parents and siblings. Dead bodies laid around the place along with many belongings. She searched the lands as she held the girls close to her. She looked around the area before she heard her name.

She turned to see the dwarves motion her to come and she nodded. She bent down to the girls level as the looked at her. They gave her a soft smile as she wiped their tears.

"Find you father and brother, if you do not please come to Erebor," Willow said moving their hair out of their faces.

"Yes Ms Willow," she smiled at the name before nodding and walking towards the dwarves. Kili took her hand and helped her in the boat and they were off to Erebor.

All the dwarves had grins from ear to ear as they sailed to Erebor. Willow was happy for the dwarves as they sailed to Erebor. She was happy to see the lonely mountain. She still wanted to talk with Gandalf, but that will come when she sees him.

"We made it Willow," Kili whispered to the girl and she smiled.

They made their way up the mountains and towards the place. Willow led the way as she let her feet take her up the mountain. She smiled as she got closer as she would turn to the dwarfs a little before she kept going. She made it through the entrance and her smile faded. The entrance was completely taken down and rocks laid everywhere. She didn't waste time as she sprinted through the place and up the stairs.

"Hello!" She yelled loudly as her voiced echoed. The dwarves followed behind her as she searched the place.

"Stop! Stop!" They heard someone yell.

"Bilbo?" Willow asked as she kept walking as he ran towards them.

"You must turn back!" He ordered.

"But we just got here," Bofur said confused.

"He's been down there for days... I don't know what it is... it's the sickness," Bilbo worriedly stated.

"What kind of sickness?"

Willow looked around before she saw Fili take off and she followed. Her eyes spotted the gold that laid over the floor. Piles of it and stacks. She couldn't believe her eyes as she looked at all of it. A small wow left her throat as her eyes widened. Never in her life had she seen so much gold.

She watched as Thorin stepped out and he looked weird. He wore a rope with fur at the bottom and rings on his finger. He spoke so much differently from how they first met. He threw a ruby up at Fili which he caught.

"Welcome my sisters son," he said making the girl look at him confused.

"What the hell?" She whispered as she looked at him.

They did not even have time to settle in as he ordered them to look for a stone or something like that. Willow kicked the gold around hoping to see something other then the shinny yellow. She picked up some jewel before throwing them over her shoulder. She heard a low chuckle and she looked over at the healed Kili.

"Not much of a jewel type of girl?" He asked walking closer.

"Never been, never will," she pushed the gold around. "More into leather, or old rusted rings or just old metal," she explained as she kept looking.

He walked over to her side and helped her look through the pile of gold. She groaned as she flopped down onto the gold and he sat beside her.

"I thought it was going to be different," she softly said.

"What do you mean?" He ask.

"I didn't expect to be searching for a stone day and night."

Kili grinned as he stood to his feet and stuck his hand out. She took it as they began to look again. Kili was about to move the pile of gold around before a loose piece slid from under him causing him to fall. He threw his hand out to grab the closest thing only for it to be Willows leg. He pulled her down as she slid into the pile beside him. A low "oof" escapes her lips as she hit the gold. Kili started to laugh as he laid on his back. He held his stomach as he arched his back from to much laughter. Willow laid on her stomach staring at the gold processing what happened before she started to laugh. She looked at the brown eyed dwarf as their laughter calmed down. He moved his hand to the side of her cheek and started to bring her closer. He glanced at her lips before looking her back in the eyes for consent. She nodded and he began to move closer.

"Willow! Kili! Get back to work!" She heard Thorin voice boom over the huge room. Kili let go of her cheek and fell back onto the gold in defeat. She stayed how she was before clearing her throat and pushing herself up. She walked away from Kili and to a new pile of gold. How embarrassing.
----
Thanks for reading