Info

Welcome to this book.

I've wanted to make this book for a while now, so here we go!

This will become a long book since there will be multiple shows/anime's/games involved. If you're just here for a specific one that you probably found in the tags then you can find it in the chapters. seatch for |(name of show/ect.) begin| Altough I do advice to read the prologue chapters to understand the backstory of you Y/N and your ... powers? 

(Btw you will be 15 troughout this book ... kinda..)

Now onto the warnings:

-I will never write smut or things in this genre. (Things like this may be mentioned in a conversation but never actually done.)

-inconsistent updates

-bad grammar ( I'm not english)

-violence

-gore (will be warned in the begining of a chapter as well)

-death etc.

-yandere's / yandere behavior

-kidnapping

If you feel uncomfrotable with these topics please do not read this. I don't want you to feel scared or sad.

(If you see any spelling/grammar mistakes feel free to let me know.)

----------

In the prologue chapters there will be an oc who will be there trough out the story. I'm sure you'll grow fond of him by the end so don't get confused by any unknow people in the prologue that part is tought up by yours truly!

I hope this book will be to your enjoyment. (Feel free to comment whenever to whatever, I enjoy reading the jokes made :) )

(I actally wanted to make a trailer but I forgot I'm not actaully able to animate..)