Face your fears

♕Question of the day: You can make 1 wish, what do you wish for?♔

(Updated Y/N 3d model since the program got an update and addded good looking animal ears.)

(3rd person POV)

"Well well well, who do we have here?" The blonde kid grinned evilly. You still didn't know his name.

"Brought your buddies huh?" You looked at his sides to see two bigger guys.... slightly giving 'I'm his bodyguard' standing next to him.

"They'll show you that you shouldn't mess with me." He grinned as he looked you straight in the eyes. You could almost see your own (e/c) hues reflect in his under the sunset.

You held in a snicker at the situation. "What, can't handle that yourself?" You joked. This kid was just way too pathetic to take seriously!

He grumbled and snapped his fingers signaling the two other kids to wack at you.

You had no difficulty stepping aside the heavy but slow punches. Atleast that hero training was handy for something.

You glanced over at the blonde kid while dodging another slow fist and he looked enraged. You see, you just busted his 'fool-proof' plan.

You eventually kicked in one of the two guys' stomachs making him fall down.

The other tried to run into you in an attacking way but you flipped him over using his own momentum. Pretty much no muscles needed.... How boring really.

"Cool, thanks for disturbing my walk I guess." You waved them off and walked away. As much as you didn't like fighting you were not going to stand any bullying! No way. 

The week went on.... You had your classes and made your homework.... A bit too carelessly but whatever.

However. The blonde kid didn't seem to lay off. Everyday he would find you and talk your ear off about how your a 'disgusting creature' bla bla bla, all the bad words.

You didn't really care... But it was getting annoying. 

You know how they say to 'just ignore them.' Well that wasn't working with this guy.

You didn't dare punch him.... He looked a lot more fragile then his two bodyguards, so you just flipped him off whenever he somehow found you.

"L/N and Potter. Get to making your potion already. You are far behind." Snape irked you two to get on with it.

You had been partnered with this weird kid with glasses. Appanrently he had been some kind of famous person amongst the wizards but you had yet to find out why.

Well, atleast he was a lot nicer then that blonde bitchy kid!

"I'm sorry, I'm not that great with potions." he awkwardly stood in place and scratched his neck.

"Please, as if I am. But thats why were here. To uh... Learn how to make... I can't remember what we're making." You shrugged slightly saddned that your cool speech wasn't speeching.

He nodded and grabbed onto the potions textbook. Snape glared at him for whatever reason but you didn't want to really ask.

"We only need to cut up Ground Scarab Beetles and then we have to mix." He read to you. You nodded and grabbed some bugs. You sliced and diced the poor dead creatures and threw them into the blue liquid inside your groups couldron.